Beantwoord

T-Mobile Thuis levering

• 1 November 2017
  • 7 reacties
  • 393 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties
Do the T-Mobile Thuis Klantenservice actually check any e-mail directed to klantenservice@t-mobilethuis.nl? Because I don't receive any response from them so far. They mentioned they're gonna respond in 5 working days and it has been 13 days now and yet still no response. :@:@:@
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 30 November 2017, 09:55

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Hi 8am, let me start off by saying welcome to T-Mobile Thuis! We have received your e-mail from the 19th of October and processed your 'SEPA' form. Apologies for the late reply, it's currently very busy but I'll gladly give you more clarification on your new connection! The cable should have been connected to your house last friday (November 3rd) but we haven't received confirmation from our technician yet. I'll check the status for you and I will contact you right away as soon as I hear back!
Reputatie 7
Hi 8am, it seems the connection by the grid operator has been delayed, we are pursuing this with the grid operator to get you connected as fast possible, I will keep you updated and contact you as soon as I hear from them, my apologies for the delay!
Reputatie 7
Hey 8am, we contacted the grid operator again and they're working on the connection but they haven't been able to solve the problem as of yet. We're doing everything we can to get it resolved as quickly as possible! With kind regards, Brian
Ok. As it takes way too long. Could I just cancel my order? Could you refer me to the procedure needed to do so?
Reputatie 7
Hi 8am, I understand, my apologies that we couldn't deliver on time. I can cancel the order directly for you if want. Please let me know!
@Brian Yes, please cancel my order. Please let me know when you have cancelled it. Thanks.
Reputatie 7
Hi 8am, I just cancelled your order, you will also receive a confirmation by e-mail. If you have any more questions I'll be happy to help!