Beantwoord

Thuis glasvezel connection (english)

• 4 December 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 428 Bekeken

Hello everyone,
a few weeks ago I noticed that T-mobile finally put fiber optics on my street so I went to a store to make a subscription. I did both mobile and thuis subscriptions. Mobile was switched from prepaid KPN to T-Mobile the next day. The employee on the store told me that internet would be available on the 48th week of the wear (that was last week) and then their partner would contact me to schedule an appointment for the fiber installation. I subscribed on T-Mobile on November 18th and yet I haven't received the equipment nor being contacted by their partner. Maybe one of the moderators can look on my situation, tell me where are we exactly?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 9 December 2019, 17:25

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @Thanos K. I checked your application and it looks like this is a new housing project, is that correct? If your house already has all the essentials (Gas, Water, Electricity) then our contractor can go forward with realising an internet connection. You can contact them directly through 088 1860 444 to make an appointment!

Hi @Thanos K. I checked your application and it looks like this is a new housing project, is that correct? If your house already has all the essentials (Gas, Water, Electricity) then our contractor can go forward with realising an internet connection. You can contact them directly through 088 1860 444 to make an appointment!

I don't know HOW you got this idea but i can assure you there is no such thing as “a new housing project”. As far as I know this house was built back in 1920s so yeah, it has everything, even a dsl connection (at least for the last 4 years that I live here).
Thank you for the quick response Brian, I will contact your contractor to make an appointment ASAP.

Reageer