Beantwoord

Thuis order got cancelled without reason - how to request correction?

• 19 November 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 350 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

(Apologies for the English, I don’t speak Dutch yet)

My order for Thuis got cancelled today, and though the email says it, I did not do it:

“Echt jammer dat je de aanvraag voor T-Mobile Thuis hebt geannuleerd. Maar het is jouw keuze en daarom is deze brief de bevestiging dat je de bestelling met ordernummer RTG03662-O001 hebt geannuleerd.”

The last update I received about the order was right after ordering, that I would be contacted again about the delivery of the modem and all.

How can this happen, that the order gets cancelled without sending me the reason?
How can I request online to cancel the cancellation of the order?
(Respectfully, I will not call customer service to have 10-20 minutes waiting on the phone during the day.)

Thank you

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 21 November 2019, 14:22

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @tstuck, I’ll be happy to provide you with more information! We received word from the grid operator that there currently is no free connection at this address. A new connection point will have to be made and this is not something we can offer as provider therefore your order was cancelled on our end. I see that we have also received a second order but I’m afraid this one will also be declined because of the same reason. My apologies for the unclear information and if you have any questions I’ll be happy to answer them! 

@Brian Thank you for clarifying the situation.

Reageer