Beantwoord

Tmobile Glasvezel

• 2 November 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 540 Bekeken

Hi everyone,

Sorry for writing in English, my Dutch is not yet so good :) I ordered Tmobile Glasvezel subscription on the 19th of September, with no contact at all since then from either Tmobile or Guidon for the connection. What surprises me is that my neighbour has been contacted by Guidon, and it would make sense for Guidon to do the connection of our building together rather than come back several times. Can you please let me know what is delaying the installation on my side? I expect you can see my customer account through the email I've used here. For some reason I couldn't use my tmobile thuis account. 

Thanks,

icon

Beste antwoord door Candy 14 November 2019, 12:21

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

If you can cancel internet, you should because they will not reply here or do something about it.

Reputatie 4

Hi neaunau, first of all, welcome to the club! Secondly, my apologies for my late response. It’s a bit busier than normal and I was not able to assist you sooner. I checked your file immediately and I called VolkerWessels (the contractor for the fiber line) to check on the status. They are still working on the fiber lines in your street. They will contact you in time for checking the best spot for placing the connection point. For now I'd like to ask for your patience in the meantime. We can always check the status for you with VolkerWessels! 

Also, no worries regarding the language, we're fluent in Dutch and English! 😄

Thanks Candy for your reply! Could you advise the timeline for the fiber lines installation from Volkerwessers? They must have a schedule defined for the installation. Are we talking by December 2019, March 2020, June 2020? It would be nice to have a bit more transparency on this; it feels like T-Mobile has sold a service that is years away from actually being available.

Indeed no one is here to answer! Jammer...

Reageer