Beantwoord

Verhuizing, wat is het retournummer?

• 4 November 2020
  • 7 reacties
  • 216 Bekeken

Reputatie 1

Hi, i think i should return the old devices after moving to new address. But i dont get any email or anything that ask me to return it and i need retournummer at least right?

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 4 November 2020, 15:27

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @draco2000 

If you reported a move then you'll only need to return the modem and WiFi extenders if you have, you can keep the tv boxes for your new house.

If you ordered for a new subscription all will be expected back.

See this topic for more information.

https://community.t-mobile.nl/t-mobile-thuis-algemeen-490/info-hoe-stuur-je-jouw-apparatuur-terug-298117

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

Hello @draco2000 ,

you can find important info in this topic: Ik ga verhuizen

It is only in dutch. You can also call 0800 0092

Reputatie 1

Thank you for reply, i read those posts, what i miss is retournummer, one guy said the serial nummer linked to customer number, so do i really need to wait to get retournummer or not?

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

@draco2000 ,

For what i know is that you need the "retournummer” this is for the administration. When you send the old devices put a note in the package with: Your name, postcode, and your clientnumber. Ask also at the post office for the shipping receipt, keep this till you get mail from T-Mobile that they have recevied yor package

Reputatie 1

Yes, initially they think i can use the old devices, during installation, old devices do not work, they send me new devices, maybe moderator can help me with retournummer?

Reputatie 7
Badge +7

@draco2000 ,

That is the best option at this moment, to wait for an moderator. The moderator respond automatically

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @draco2000 and everyone else! 😄

The retournummer is indeed linked to your customer number (klantnummer in Dutch). I'll send your retournummer via private message, you'll receive a PM within the next five to ten minutes!

Reageer