Beantwoord

Waiting for line activation for 2 months

• 14 April 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 292 Bekeken

Hello community.

I have subscribed for T-mobile Thuis internet in the middle of February.

It’s 14th April and I still didn’t receive my internet.

My contract was recreated 2 times.

First time it was cancelled because t-mobile create the subscription to the wrong address. 

I’ve got a message that my line is connected but there was no internet at all.

After some time spent on phone with client service my contract was recreated. When I asked how long does it take to reactivate another line, I’ve got an answer that it’ll take another 2-3 weeks. I was already pissed off but there was no other way so I’ve decided to wait.

I’ve waited for 3 weeks sometimes contacting the client service and every time they said “ the package is on the way, be patient.” So I wrote to them again about 1 week ago and it turned out the contract was created to the wrong address again! (apt. number xx instead of 00xx). Moreover, t-mobile suspend any work on this contract but they didn’t send any email to me regarding this!

I asked them to create a new contract one more time and now I need to wait for I don’t know how many days. When I contact client service via chat, they say I need to call to the support and support can’t say neither the date of line activation or how to speed up the process. So I need to write almost everyday to the client service because there is no any callback provided.

I am extremely disappointed with the work of t-mobile and especially with the client service. I would be happy to get any help with this issue here, but it’s already too many problems with one subscription to recommend this to someone else.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 15 April 2020, 15:43

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @dan.makh2020, welcome to the Community, we’re here to help find solutions! I immediately checked your customer profile and see that the two previous orders have indeed been cancelled. Apparently your house number wasn’t added to the line-request correctly which resulted in a failed connection. I’m so sorry this has happened - the delay and waiting time aren’t justifiable and I sincerely hope you’ll give us another chance.

Fortunately, the most recent request has been accepted and the process has begun successfully. Do you by chance have a T-Mobile cellphone number (either prepay or subscription)? If that’s the case, I’m able to hand you an Unlimited Voucher (7 days Unlimited Internet via hotspot for instance). Is there anything else I can do for you right now? 

Hi @Jason. Yes, I have mobile number, but it’s already with unlimited internet. Is it possible to use this sim in the 4g router (I have one). If yes, I’d like to take that one.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Good morning @dan.makh2020, that should work fine indeed! So if I understand correctly, you have both an Unlimited Internet subscription (sim card) and a 4G router? Can I help you with anything else? :smile:

@Jason Good morning! Only if it’s possible to change subscription to let me not topping up every 1GB below 5GB limit. I’ll appreciate this :slight_smile:

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Sure thing @dan.makh2020, I’ll send your voucher code via private message! :wink: You’ll then be able to use the Unlimited package without having to top up every time.

Reageer