Beantwoord

want to cancel subscription, can't reach 0800 operator and chat not functional. How to?

• 13 March 2021
  • 6 reacties
  • 88 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Hello,

I’m trying to open a chat windown, bot says type in your details, submit…. and nothing happens.

Calling the 0800 number, fighting to navigate the menus (typed 1, then I get another bunch of instructions that I can’t understand)

How can I cancel this DSL subscription? 

thanks!

icon

Beste antwoord door agentx 14 March 2021, 17:21

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 5

I would try it on a (different) laptop.
Also, try a different internet browser to get that chat functionality working. 

The mainstream options are Chrome and Edge (upgrade to Microsoft IE).

In case you are limited to 0800-0092. Just press some options, use 1 or 2 everytime?
Eventually you shoukld reach an human operater. :blush: 

Reputatie 6

Hi @dmorel, I’m sorry to hear that you want to cancel your subscription! Were you able to reach our customer service or can I help you here? Please let me know if you want me to cancel your subscription.

Hello @Ginny yes, that would be nice, was unable to reach anyone so far. thanks!

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @dmorel, welcome to the Community!

I understand you want to cancel your subscription. No problem, I’ll fix it for you! You have a term of notice of one month, which means your subscription will be cancelled on April 15th 2021. Once your subscription’s been cancelled, all you have to do is return the modem and cables. You’ll receive an e-mail with more info on this shortly hereafter. If you want more information about returning your equipment, please take a look at this topic: How do I return the equipment?

If Dutch is still somewhat of a language barrier, please don't hesitate to ask for more assistance. I'll gladly help translating the necessary info. 

Sad to see you go of course, just know that you're always more than welcome to return to our services in the future! 😊

Hi @Jason

thanks for cancelling the subscription. I found the address to return the box (however your link returns “Pagina niet gevonden”, but a quick search gave me an address in Schiphol)

thanks a lot

David

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

@dmorel 

Thanks for letting us know David! I fixed the link and thanks in advance for returning our equipment. Wish you all the best!

Reageer