Beantwoord

When will i receive installation package?

• 29 June 2020
  • 8 reacties
  • 413 Bekeken

Reputatie 2

Hello

I am waiting for my installation package and reading through this forum it makes me really worried and stressed, my current connection from kpn will be stopped from july 1(day after tomorrow) but i still have not received package or code, i need to work from home and with out internet there is no way i can carry on with it, so please can someone check and give definative answer when will it be delivered? 

Regards

icon

Beste antwoord door Ginny 30 June 2020, 16:38

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Rickey_tramp 

Since the switch to a new distribution partner, T-Mobile has often had to deal with the fact that the installation package cannot be delivered on time. T-Mobile strives to deliver your installation package normally within 4 to 7 days before the installation date. T-Mobile is not sitting still for the time being and ensures that everyone will receive their installation package soon. It is a matter of patience, unfortunately, if you still do not have an installation package after the installation date, an alternative can always be offered in the form of a mobile hotspot so that you are not completely without internet. In the overview of your T-Mobile home account you can check whether a track & trace is already available and you will also be notified by email as soon as your installation package is sent.

Reputatie 2

Hi @Waqqas 

Thank you for reply, its strange that big company like t mobile is having problem with their distribution channel and as i can see on this forum, its seems like they are having this issue for a while now, then why on earth they are not able to fix it? Secondly now from tomorrow my connection from kpn is going to be cancelled, and i am 100 % sure i will not get package by tomorrow and since i am working from home i dont know how i am gonna work without internet??? Not only me i have 2 more member in house who need internet what they gonna do??? Its exactly a reason i applied it 1 and half month ago and still have these kind of bullshit.

Other point if they have this issue, why t mobile dont take responsibility and dare to inform customer about whats going on? Not like customer need to scrap through internet to find the issue. Until now i have not even receive 1 email explaining the situation, thats really unprofessional. And "T-Mobile is not sitting still for the time being " this statement no way it justify the issue. Dont know what else to say. Really really dissapointed.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

i understand that your dissappointed with the delay in sending your installatiepakket and I hope when a moderator replies he can tell you what exactly the status is.

As mentioned you can get a 7 day unlimited internet voucher which can be used as a hotspot, that way you could still use the internet till your installatiepakket arrives.

Reputatie 2

Ok but my issue is where is proper channel of  communication? U as customer of tmobile ( i guess) is saying this but no one from tmobile is in contact with me, if i dont go through reading on this forum, then i would not have even known about the problem and if they will provide with hotspot then how???? Do i need to act like beggar and ask for it or is it their responsibilty to properly address the issue and come up with proper alternative solution for the situation???? This is ridiculous. 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Rickey_tramp 

I am a customer right.

This is a community where customers help other customers, T-Mobile does reply where needed but they are quite busy so when your topics turn comes, they'll reply for sure.

Reputatie 6

@Rickey_tramp Thanks for your message and welcome at the Community. I’ve checked your profile and your installation package will be delivered tomorrow! We’ve send you a track and trace code so you can follow your package. If you have a T-Mobile mobile phone, I can provide you with an Unlimited voucher for a day so you won’t be without internet tomorrow! 

Reputatie 2

@Ginny yes i got code. Thank you, also would be great if you can provide me with voucher coz i guess my old connection will cut off from 12 am tonight so will need internet to work from morning tomorrow. Yes i have t mobile phone. Thank you.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Rickey_tramp,

I just send you a private message. Will you keep us updated on the installation? :sunglasses:

Reageer