Beantwoord

Wrong Bill amount

• 10 November 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 161 Bekeken

to whom it may concern,

For my home internet, there is a bill (Rekeningnummer: XXXX). In this bill, I paid starting from 2 October 2020. But actually it is just started yesterday (10 November 2020). Until 10 November 2020, there were no internet exactly because of foundation of network. I called to many times customer services. KPN and Guidon came many times and they could not fix. Also in these periods, I waited to much time to get an appointment. Finally it started yesterday so bill of my home internet should start from 10 November 2020. I think you can see from the your system above informations.

could you please solve my problem?

Moderator edit: please don't add personal info and privacy-sensitive details to a public post, thanks.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 12 November 2020, 12:43

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @umut furkan turkmen, welcome to the Community!

I've checked your customer profile and apparently the first appointment with Guidion, planned on October 5th, didn't follow through because you weren't at home, is that correct? KPN and Guidion came on November 9th and finally managed to fix the issue. 

What exactly happened on October 5th, did you cancel the appointment or did something else occur? I'll gladly reimburse you, but first require the necessary information. No worries, I'm sure we'll find a suitable compensation for the period in which you didn't receive a proper connection yet. Please let me know what happened on the 5th, thanks in advance!

Thank you for your response.

Appointment was 16:00-18:00 in October 5th. At first, I told customer services of Guidon please call me before you came. Because my work place is 5 minute distance with my home. Nobody called me and I was at home around 17:00. So, yes I was not at home for a while to be honest. But I tried later to get a appointment but Guidon had no tickets so I could not get that’s why I need to wait for a time. Thanks.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Thanks for clearing that up @umut furkan turkmen

Despite your request, Guidion doesn't call customers before showing up for an appointment, sorry for the inconvenience. The two hour timeslot is necessary for the technicians to have some time-control. That's why we always ask that you stay home for the duration of the agreed-on timeslot. Because you weren't at home during the first appointment on October 5th, I can't reimburse the full monthly due. What I can do however, because it's not only your responsibility, is reimburse half of the monthly due. That means I'll compensate half of the € 49.19 that makes up the first invoice. The compensation, € 24.60, will be deducted from a following invoice (probably in December, but it could be January as well).

Hope this helps, I'm sorry I can't reimburse the whole amount.

If there's anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. Stay safe and healthy and enjoy your subscription! 

Reageer