Beantwoord

Zyxel T-50 modem is connected & 5 lights are on, but no internet

• 27 January 2020
  • 5 reacties
  • 1354 Bekeken

• is een nieuwe Poster
  • 3 reacties

Hi, I just connected my modem to the meteringkast connection, modem shows 5 green lights, but I have no internet!!!

When I connect to the wifi, it disconnects immediately as there is no internet!

Please check if modem is active ?

thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 27 January 2020, 23:32

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hey @F.A. 

Welcome to T-mobile!

You did the installation yourself so I suppose you have a dsl connection?

You must have received an email/letter with your installation date and on the day of installation you've had a sms as well saying that today you can install the modem and your line will be activated today. Also in your T-mobile thuis account you can see the status of your connection, what does it say?

Are you using the grey DSL cable that came with the modem and does the cable go into a wall socket or straight to your ISRA? Please check if all wires are connected properly in your wall socket/box that came with the modem if you are using it.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask 😇

Hi, Yes I have DSL connection and I got letter that my installation date is 27 Jan. and I connected modem to the cable slot in my meteringkast which is outside my apartment, (I would like to connect modem inside instead, is it possible?),

I loged in online to my T-mobile and it says check if modem is active?

please send a installer to my apartment to check if it is OK?

thanks

my klantnummer: ESZ11498

no answer yet?

I still don't have internet from T-mobile!!!!

Reputatie 7

Hey @F.A.,

Very strange! When I look at your current connection, everything should be up and running again. I also see that you have already spoken with my colleague and that you've made an appointment with an engineer. That's good to hear! Can you let me know if everything is solved when the engineer has been at your place?

Reageer