Beantwoord

Activeer mijn abonnement

• 31 January 2021
  • 33 reacties
  • 267 Bekeken

• is een Top Poster
  • 20 reacties

I subscribed to a family package before, but I can’t activate this subscription. What should I do? I have no way to use the wireless network now.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 1 February 2021, 09:25

Bekijk origineel

33 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Aixst 

Did you order a fiber or DSL connection?

If fiber are all the 6 lights on the mediaconverter on?

If DSL is your modem connected to the ISRA using the grey DSL cable and could you attach a picture of the ISRA?

Your subscription will be active on the installatiedatum which you can see in your T-Mobile thuis account.

My subscription is DSL, what is ISRA? I saw the date in the letter is January 28.

The t-mobile home website shows that I have an unprocessed subscription. How do I activate it?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Aixst 

ISRA is the main connection point where the KPN cable is also connected. Some examples :

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

As soon as your modem will work the status in your T-Mobile thuis account will be updated.

I only have these, I don’t know why the third "Internet" keeps light off?

It is like this now.

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

I don't see the connection point (ISRA) on the pictures. How did you connect the modem to the ISRA? 

Is ISRA  a point on the wall?The key reason is that I am not connected to ISRA? Instead of I did not activate the subscription?

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

The ISRA is in the wall in the living room, or in your "meterkast". See the picture of the various types of ISRA-points @Waqqas posted. If you cannot manage to connect the modem, please wait for the reaction of a T-mobile moderator.

Regards, Marcel

I found my ISRA point, what should I do next?

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

See:

https://www.t-mobile.nl/klantenservice/thuis/internet-wifi/installeren/instructies

My internet light is not on

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Aixst 

Could you post a picture of your ISRA and how you connected the modem to it?

I saw it said so, what is the situation?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Aixst, welcome to the Community!

It looks like you're using your own cable to connect the DSL-port on the back of the modem to the ISRA. Can you please connect the DSL-cable that we sent to the ISRA? It should have a tag on it labeled “DSL”. I'm sure that will get the connection up and running!

hello,I have connected your DSL cable to the ISRA point, but it does not seem to have changed.

@JasonDon't I need any operations on the network to activate it? Deductions have not yet started.:slight_frown:

Can you send me another DSL line? Because my line is damaged, I wonder if there is a problem with the DSL line?This is really bad, because I don’t have any Wi-Fi now, I’m really anxious.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Aixst, it looks like the modem hasn't been connected to the correct installation point (ISRA), or perhaps something is indeed wrong with the wiring. By “DSL line” do you mean another DSL-cable? If so, sure thing, but I'm not entirely convinced that's the problem, yet. First I want to make sure if that's the problem, otherwise we can't ascertain the issue at hand and you'll be waiting for a solution longer than necessary!

Can you post one more picture of both the frontside and backside of the modem and the ISRA, please? 

Is that right?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Aixst 

This doesn't look like the main ISRA, is there nothing from the picture I posted above in your fusebox for example?

No, nothing else. Then what should I do?

Reageer