Beantwoord

Emailing bills automatically?

• 24 February 2021
  • 2 reacties
  • 49 Bekeken

I’m sharing the Internet with 2 other people and I need to send them copies of bills monthly. Is there a way to do it automatically?

I set the email stating to forward T-Mobile messages automatically to my main email address but it didn’t work. I called T-Mobile customer service and they changed my T-Mobile Thuis email to my main email address. Now spam messages are forwarded automatically to my main email but not bills.

Do I have to keep logging in to T-Mobile, download and send bills to my neighbours manually every month? Or is there a way to do it automatically?

------

Facturen automatisch e-mailen?
Ik deel internet met twee andere mensen en ik moet ze maandelijks kopieën van rekeningen sturen. Is er een manier om dit automatisch te doen?

Ik heb de e-mail ingesteld om T-Mobile-berichten automatisch door te sturen naar mijn primaire e-mailadres, maar het werkte niet. Ik belde de klantenservice van T-Mobile en zij veranderden mijn e-mailadres van T-Mobile Thuis naar mijn primaire e-mailadres. Nu worden spamberichten automatisch doorgestuurd naar mijn primaire e-mail, maar niet facturen.

Moet ik elke maand op T-Mobile inloggen, handmatig rekeningen downloaden en naar mijn buren sturen? Of is er een manier om dit automatisch te doen?

icon

Beste antwoord door Cal van Odido 1 March 2021, 13:28

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Helena Bortnik,

That's not a problem at all! I needed to make some changes to your customer account. For now on you will receive the bill monthly on your main email address.

This means that you can also undo the forwarding of any emails of your T-Mobile Thuis email address, even though it is a great inbox to use of course. :wink:

As you will now receive the monthly bill in the inbox of your main email address, you can make an automatic filter for such emails and make sure that they are automatically forwarded to the other tenants.

Please be aware that you are sharing private details with your other tenants and that we do not recommend you to do so, but of course this choice is yours. Additionally, you are also the only one with the ability to change this filter when the other tenants move out or when you wish to keep the bills private from them. 

Hope you enjoy the new change! :smile:

Hi Cal, thanks a lot :grinning:, I really appreciate it.

*I’m lucky to have very nice neighbors* :sunglasses:

Reageer