Beantwoord

Home internet connection issue

• 17 December 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 138 Bekeken

Hello. I am here again.

I have intenet connection issue. It starts while ago, almost since I became T-Mobile Home internet customer. Internet connection was lost regulary, I even find out some fixed times then it happen. It was at 12PM and 2:22AM. But last days it became absolutely terrible. Sometimes connection can be lost maybe 20 times per 30min. 
I mean, green web light in modem gone, later become red, internet is back and then cycle start again. Maybe it can be important information, then connection lost I got ERR NETWORK CHANGED message in browser. 

Lets skip modem reset and cables step. Checked and reseted many times. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Boris 18 December 2020, 12:13

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Thank you for answer. I hope it will be solved too. I will wait for appointment and let you know if will issue will continue.

Reputatie 7

Hi @kalgaris ,

Thank you for your message and telling me about the problem! I’ve read about the problems you were facing earlier right away. To make sure we’re not facing the same issues, I’ve done a diagnosis run on your connection which tells me if there are troubles outside your home. Fortunately it doens’t seem like they are, which allows us to make sure you can enjoy your connection as soon as possible.

For that reason I’ve made sure that a technician will come back to have a look at the situation as it currently is. You’ll receive an e-mail and SMS to make a digital appointment as soon as possible. I’m sure we can work out the problem and solve it. Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime, I’m here for you! 

Reputatie 7

Keep us posted @kalgaris ! In the meantime, if you have any questions, please let us know. We’re here for you! 

Maybe it have any connection with my older issue.

Reageer