Beantwoord

Inter not available

• 11 September 2019
  • 5 reacties
  • 318 Bekeken

From last night I am not getting internet, the WAN port doesn't show any light.
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 11 September 2019, 16:02

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Hi @Chitta Saha,

Welcome to the T-Mobile community. Let's try to get you online as soon as possible. What did you do yourself to fix it? Most common steps are:

• Turn it of and on again with the powerbutton.
  • Remove the poweradapter from the modem out of the socket for about half a minute. If there is a mediaconvertor do this for this device as well.
  • If this does not work; do a total reset of the modem. You may do this by reset by pushing into the reset notch with a thin object like a needle.
Please, keep us informed if the above steps helped.
Hi TAVL,

Thanks for your response, I have done the steps that you have mentioned. But just for your information I am also an T-Mobile employee working in TV team. And just few minutes ago I checked with one of the application called GoBoss and when I analyze my connection I see : Missing internet vlan.

I tried to communicate the customer service, but the phone call is forcefully dropped. It's kind of frustrating.

Kind regards,
Chitta
Reputatie 7
Hi @Chitta Saha I just sent you a private message, I would love to hear from you!
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Hi @Chitta Saha,

If that's the case; let's skip the IT crowd service desk script. 😉 Well, just one thing to be certain most common steps have been tried; Did you change the UTP cable? If not, can you do so?

If so, it might be your modem needs to be replaced.

Hope to see the improvements on the TV product soon. Can't wait.
Hi @Chitta Saha,

If that's the case; let's skip the IT crowd service desk script. 😉 Well, just one thing to be certain most common steps have been tried; Did you change the UTP cable? If not, can you do so?

If so, it might be your modem needs to be replaced.

Hope to see the improvements on the TV product soon. Can't wait.

Yes, I also did that.

Regards

Reageer