Beantwoord

Internetlijn optimalisieren

• 31 August 2020
  • 8 reacties
  • 219 Bekeken

Google Translate 😉 (sorry, my dutch isn’t very good)
Hallo,
ik zou graag willen vragen hoe ik erachter kan komen of en wanneer de internetlijn in mijn woonwijk wordt uitgebreid. Momenteel heb ik 20MBit down en slechts 2 up en zou dat graag willen optimaliseren. Wat kan ik doen?

Zijn er snellere aanbiedingen van T-Mobile?

icon

Beste antwoord door Cheyenne van Odido 13 September 2020, 11:42

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @lightman78 

If you go to this website and enter your postcode and housenumber you'll see what speed is possible at your home and if there is an upgrade planned it wil be showed underneath under upgrades.

https://tele2-fpi-info.fourstack.nl

By the way you can write in English, there are many people who can speak English.

4G voor thuis might be an option for you if you can pass the postcode check.

Hi Waggas,

thank you for your very quick answer!
I visited the website and got the following response.
Any experience with the term “Planning”?

Greetings,
Sven

What I also see: my neigbours (I live in the last house in the street) get another upgrade:

Why?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@lightman78 

As it is stated on 25 September you'll get an upgrade to 79MB which is good.

You don't have Bonded koper/DSL but that is not relevant for you because T-Mobile doesn't support Bonded koper/DSL (pairbonding).

By the way the planning is not always very accurate so please keep that in mind.

Latest update:

I think there won’t be any upgrade… :disappointed_relieved:

Is there any other solution to get faster internet?
Maybe another provider?

And another question:

on the screenshot you see my “internetsnelheid 19 mbit down / 3 mbit up”.

Is it right that this the fastest I can get. It doesn’t depend on the package “Internet 20”, right?

So if I would take the “Internet Basic” it will still be 19/2.

Thank you.

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @lightman78, that' a shame! You are completely right: when choosing Internet Basic (50Mbps), you will still receive the maximum possible speed on your address. So even with 50Mbps, you will receive 19Mbps. Other providers that will deliver DSL on your address, won't be able to deliver you more speed as this is the maximum for grid operator KPN. The only thing you can do, is check if a provider that doesn't deliver DSL can deliver services on your address. COAX for example, or glasfiber. Good luck Lightman78!

Hello!

I got an upgrade yesterday!
Now I get up to 79 Mbit down and 20 Mbit up.
I think I will upgrade to the 100Mbit package.
Is there any possibility to check the real downstream I will get when I order the package?

Or do I have to take the risk?
The T-Mobile page says that changes can be made every time. Does this include downgrades of my package?

Thanks a lot.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @lightman78 

The downstream will be the same as in the link above, so 79 MB (KPN fourstack).

Down and upgrading are both possible in your T-Mobile thuis account under abonnementen > internet wijzigen.

Reageer