Hi, I moved houses already and I am trying to phone t-mobile to ask them to move my internet to a new place, but when I call the i don't know which numbers to press, needless to say I don't understand Dutch, help please
Beste antwoord door Boris
Congratulations on your new home! I’d really like to make sure that you can enjoy your subscription at your new address. Please do keep in mind that the processing time of a move in our system is approximately four weeks. Also, I’d like to inform you about a number of important things:
1. The moment I'm going to move your subscription to your new address, you will automatically sign for a new year-contract. This is good news, because you'll receive another discount to welcome you!
2. The time it takes to process a move is approximately one month. Please inform us in time!
3. In some cases we will ask you to return your current modem. Sometimes this is not necessary and you can take the modem to your new address, this depends on the network connection we can service at your new place. You'll receive a confirmation letter regarding this. If you have a TV subscription, keep in mind that you need to bring your TV Box to your new address!
4. Do you also have a mobile subscription from T-Mobile? Great! Keep in mind that you will need to provide them with your new address, so that you won't miss any of your discounts! You can easily change the address yourself in the My T-Mobile app or website: https://www.t-mobile.nl/login.
To sum up it all up, I kindly would like to receive the following details from you via a private message:
- Current zip code and house number, date of birth and the last 4 digits of your bank account
- New zip code and house number
- Date of the move
- Do you want to change anything about your subscription?
- Do you agree to sign a new year-contract?
I can imagine this is a lot of information. Don't worry: as soon as you've read everything and give me the information I require, I will make sure that the relocation of your subscription will be taken care of!