Beantwoord

New connection - Nointernet

• 1 December 2020
  • 10 reacties
  • 161 Bekeken

Hi,

I am new customer starting today. I have done the installation. I can see two green lights for wifi and 5G. But there is no internet, It is a middle of the week and need to sort out the connection problem as soon as possible, without internet I can't work.

thanks,

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 3 December 2020, 13:44

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

This is how it looks

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @patild05 

The cable going down from where the DSL cable is plugged in is going to another ISRA or is this the only one?

And have you checked the wiring inside the box where the DSL cable is plugged in if it's conmected?

Your line will be activated before 18:00.

Hello @Waqqas ,

I just have only one connection point and no additional ISRA so the cable is coming from outside directly,

The connections in box is as per the manual that is red to red, blue to blue :)

Should I use the adapter for connection or plug is fine.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@patild05

I thnk you should wait, the line can be activated later today but surely before 18:00.

How it's connected now is fine 👍

This is the connection from the mains. 

@Waqqas 

It is 18:20 and still no internet, now it is a problem.

If I call customer care, they say service not available, call later :scream:

Can you help?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@patild05 

If the DSL cable is in the DSL port then there must be a problem with the line.

In the left corner is your main ISRA with the thick cable but all seems fine on your side.

@Waqqas 

So now, what else can be done? How to find the problem

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@patild05 

Wait for a moderator to reply, hope they can help you with this.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @patild05, it looks like there's something wrong with the connection itself, sorry for the inconvenience! 

Thankfully, a Guidion technician will come over on December 10th. I see you've also been provided with an Unlimited Internet voucher, that's great. At least you'll be able to stay online via mobile hotspot. Please keep us posted and stay safe!

Reageer