Beantwoord

No internet activation

• 31 October 2020
  • 13 reacties
  • 178 Bekeken

I have a new T-Mobile Home subscription.

The Internet was supposed to be activated from 30th of October (Friday).

I received a box with modem and TV receiver last week.

The globe icon on the modem is not green. When I login to My Home I see "Your request is being processed". How can it still be under process if I signed a contract which says Internet service will be active from 30th of October? 

When I signed the contract in the shop all I received was that date: 30th of December. Nobody mentioned any extra waiting time. 

Can anyone possibly tell me why I don’t have my services and why have I been falsely informed about the start date of 30th of October, when obviously nobody knows when it will be active?

I have better options at my home, either DSL or cable (Ziggo). If this cannot be sorted out immediately I want to return the equipment and cancel the contract under the reason of delayed activation of services. 

icon

Beste antwoord door yalerta 1 November 2020, 12:24

Bekijk origineel

13 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @LCG07493 

Do you have a DSL subscription right now?

The status in your T-Mobile account will automatically update once the modem is online.

Have you connected the modem to the ISRA where rhe KPN cable is also connected? And use the grey DSL cable to connect the modem.

Which type of ISRA do you have? If it's a wall outlet where a telephone adapter goes in can you open it and upload a picture of the wiring?

Hello @LCG07493 

Do you have a DSL subscription right now?

The status in your T-Mobile account will automatically update once the modem is online.

Have you connected the modem to the ISRA where rhe KPN cable is also connected? And use the grey DSL cable to connect the modem.

Which type of ISRA do you have? If it's a wall outlet where a telephone adapter goes in can you open it and upload a picture of the wiring?

-yes I have 

-I’m still waiting updates 

-yess all connected 

-I’m using dsl connection 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@LCG07493 

What type of ISRA do you have can you post a picture?

@LCG07493

What type of ISRA do you have can you post a picture?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@LCG07493

Can you unscrew this ISRA and make a picture of the wiring? Signal could be on the 2nd combination for example.

Should I take it DSL? Are u talking about this ? 

Or this? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@LCG07493

This wall outlet on the wall. You can open it and upload a picture of the wiring. (Photo above)

😅😅😅

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

It seems there are no wires connected on the wall socket you are holding in your hand? 

Is looks like the wiring is done on the interconnection module at the bottom.

It seems there are no wires connected on the wall socket you are holding in your hand? 

Is looks like the wiring is done on the interconnection module at the bottom.

Do u have any idea how can I connect ? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@LCG07493 

Going down you can see a black and transparent wire going down which are twisted, these 2 need to be connected to what's in your hand. Black left and transparent right.

You can also use the connection box in the installation package.

Out of the blue cable there is also another white and transparent, if black and transparent doesn't work, disconnect those 2 and try the other white and transparent.

Reageer