Beantwoord

no internet connection (Zyxel T50, GPON terminal)

• 11 February 2021
  • 4 reacties
  • 228 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Hello beste mensen,

I moved from xs4all to TM thuis. 
One week I enjoyed the internet.

today disappeared internet connection. TM says - problem on my side. All connections are on the photos. (Status of PON - blinks, status LAN - steady on). Router, GPON terminal were restarted. Guidion comes 2 weeks later. 

Can anyone help me with the problem?

icon

Beste antwoord door Cal van Odido 15 February 2021, 11:32

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Walterk, I'm happy to see that you've been fully online for the last couple of days! If there's anything else, please feel free to let the Community and I know. Have fun with our internet!

Hi @Cal 

Today Guidion technician visited my house, spent 15 minutes and informed me that the problem with fiber internet is on my street and he is going to make report to KPN. I have to wait more 3 days. My neighbor is using T-Mobile Thuis and he has internet. How is it possible? 

Today Guidion technician visited my house, spent 15 minutes and informed me that the problem with fiber internet is on my street and he is going to make report to KPN. I have to wait more 3 days. My neighbor is using T-Mobile Thuis and he has internet. How is it possible? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @Walterk, good that you alert us about the issue you're experiencing and I'm sorry for the disruption! After analyzing the issue, I believe that the focus should be on the white ONT terminal. Could you send a photo of the lights which are blinking on the terminal? Furthermore, could you please check the cabling to the ONT and, if possible, replace it? If it was all to no avail, I'm sure the Guidion technician will be able to be a good helping hand coming Wednesday!

Reageer