Beantwoord

no working internet connection

Reputatie 1

The contract of transferring my current wifi to my new home starts on 31st of May. A technician came my place to set up my wifi on 1 of June but yet no functioning Internet connection works at the momemt.

Called the Customer Service but no one seems to care for my current situation. The Customer Service told there is nothing they can do for the technique problem but wait for the technician to address on their side. The technician came and told me someone from KPN would call me to address this technique issue. But the Anonymous call never comes up for some reason.

I found now I am stuck at an  loop that i am always calling and waiting but no one can really help. I have to say I am a royal customer using T-mobile Wifi for few years and also give T-mobile a 30-day notification to transfer my Wifi to new home. Why i still cannot have a working wifi after I move in for a week. Nowadays people need the Wifi connection to work from home, using the mobile data is NOT a proper long-term solution.

Could anyone help me address this issue? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 7 June 2021, 10:12

Bekijk origineel

12 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Rita999, thank you for your elaborate explanation regarding the situation and sorry you haven't been taken seriously yet!

Our colleagues have informed KPN NetwerkNL about the issue and they will fix the internet-problems in the coming days. Usually the processing time varies from three to six working days (not counting weekends). That means your case will be processed either today, tomorrow or at the latest on Wednesday.

I'll try and see if I can quicken the process and have it be fixed as soon as possible. In the meantime: do you by chance happen to have a T-Mobile sim card (prepay or subscription)? If you do, I'll gladly send you an Unlimited Internet voucher code so you can use the mobile hotspot for the remainder of the issue. Let me know if I can send you a code, please. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding, I know it hasn't been an easy wait!

Reputatie 1

Hi @Rita999, thank you for your elaborate explanation regarding the situation and sorry you haven't been taken seriously yet!

Our colleagues have informed KPN NetwerkNL about the issue and they will fix the internet-problems in the coming days. Usually the processing time varies from three to six working days (not counting weekends). That means your case will be process either today, tomorrow or at the latest on Wednesday.

I'll try and see if I can quicken the process and have it be fixed as soon as possible. In the meantime: do you by chance happen to have a T-Mobile sim card (prepay or subscription)? If you do, I'll gladly send you an Unlimited Internet voucher code so you can use the mobile hotspot for the remainder of the issue. Let me know if I can send you a code, please. Thanks so much for your patience and understanding, I know it hasn't been an easy wait!

Hi Jason,

Thanks for getting back to me.

The technician told me on 1st of June that KPN NetwerkNL will call me in two or three hours. Now the waiting time becomes few days, instead of few hours. So I would request to be charged at the day the internet is fully working.

An unlimited Internet voucher code would be helpful. You could send it to my mail address, please. Thank you

Kr,

Rita(Xiao)

Reputatie 7

Hi @Rita999 Apologies, the technician was mistaken in this case but we have contacted the grid operator so I expect it to be solved shortly, hopefully tomorrow. For the meantime I have send a voucher code through a private message here on the community. We'll get you online as quickly as possible!

Reputatie 1

Hi @Rita999 Apologies, the technician was mistaken in this case but we have contacted the grid operator so I expect it to be solved shortly, hopefully tomorrow. For the meantime I have send a voucher code through a private message here on the community. We'll get you online as quickly as possible!

@Brian Today I recieved a llink to make an appointment with Guidion. is it the correct?

i assume I will recieve a call from KPN instead of Guidion, could someone help me comfirm this?

Thanks in advance 

Rita

Reputatie 7

Hi @Rita999, I directly looked into your profile to give you some clarity! It is totally correct that you received a link from Guidion. I can see that they come by tomorrow, great. Guidion will try to solve the problem for you, so for now you don't need to wait for a phone call from KPN. Guidion will provide you with a clear outcome tomorrow. I really hope that everything will be fixed tomorrow. If you have any further questions, please let me know! 🌼

Reputatie 1

@Lisa  @Jason @Brian 

The technician from Guidion came to my house today and told me AGAIN to wait for a call from KPN. KPN will call in today.  Now is 6 pm and I am still waiting ….. Apparently, This anonymous call won't come today at least.

I called T-mobile AGAIN. The operator told me the KPN ticket related to my technnical issue is received and raised by TODAY. But hey wait, I believe my ticket should be raised two weeks ago! Is the new ticket replaced with the old one? Or the old ticket was never raised officially then?

I just want my wifi works. Why the installation can be that difficult? It is not a rock sicence. I cannot believe I went thus far and now go back the very beginning, that is, WAIT FOR THE CALL!

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Rita999, KPN is currently investigating the issue and will call you as soon as possible. Sorry for the delay and extra waiting time! 

The anonymous call seldom comes on the same day, unfortunately. KPN also works with a processing time of approximately three to five working days. 

I sincerely hope everything will be solves shortly. Please keep us posted. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Reputatie 1

I called KPN today and they told me KPN hasn't received any ticket from T-mobile. 

I called T-mobile again and there is a ticket assigning to the back office.I have to wait again.

I have to say this is a problem within your system and i've waited for THREE week. Could you escalate my ticket and speed up the process? This is completly ridiculous

Reputatie 1

@Jason 

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

Hi @Rita999 I have checked it for you with the back office. It seems like we have a response on the ticket from KPN, but there is no fault in the connection outside the house since there is a  signal found. So it should be inside the house. I have arranged a new technician appointment for you with Guidion and put the results from KPN in the ticket. They will check the connection again and call the back office to exclude crossing with another customer. Also they will check with a spare modem. If you have more questions, let us know!

Reputatie 1

Hi @Rita999 I have checked it for you with the back office. It seems like we have a response on the ticket from KPN, but there is no fault in the connection outside the house since there is a  signal found. So it should be inside the house. I have arranged a new technician appointment for you with Guidion and put the results from KPN in the ticket. They will check the connection again and call the back office to exclude crossing with another customer. Also they will check with a spare modem. If you have more questions, let us know!

Thanks for your rely and arrangement.

The technician is very amataur today. He only checked my modem signal and suggested me to wait for KPN call AGAIN!!! He did bring a new modem, but no check with it. And he took it back with him.

Very very poor service indeed!!!

I am not going to play around with you. Leave T-mobile and Join KPN instead. Your brilliant service left me a high impresson. I will suggest all my friends and colleages and whoever I will meet in future to leave as far as they can from your company.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Good morning @Rita999, I'm so very sorry that it still hasn't been resolved! The issue seems to be far more complicated than our technicians expected. This is by no means an excuse, but it does explain why the first technicians didn't manage to fix the problem yet. I completely understand your frustration and view regarding this matter and would look to try one last time to help you, if of course you're okay with that. I forwarded the issue to our own technical support department and they'll contact the grid operator once again.

I sincerely apologize for the honest, but wrongful assessments made in this topic and hope you'll give us one more chance. If you choose to cancel the order, I support your decision of course and would like to help with the cancellation process. Please let me know how I can be of further assistance.

Reageer