Beantwoord

T-Mobile internet home questions

• 13 November 2018
  • 3 reacties
  • 359 Bekeken

Witam, Mieszkam w [privégegevens verwijderd door moderator]. Mam Ząb internetowe, ale mama z Tobą Sprzedaży PO, mam kilka pytań. Chciałbym wiedzieć dokładnie.

Obecnie dom aktywnie zagospodarowywany, domem i sklepami w domu (T-mobile).

1. Czy można połączyć się z Internetem bez anulowania umowy internetowej Ziggo?

2. Jaki Jaki minimalny okres lub czas trwania umowy?
3. Czy uda się sprawować mój Internet po moim adresie domowym czy czy będę się stał?
4. Czy okres trwania trwania wypowiedzenia po okresie obowiązywania umowy?
5. Jakie możliwości połączenia (kabel telefoniczny, światłowód) są dostępne pod moim wyposażeniem.

Dziękuję za wiadomość. Pozdrawiam
icon

Beste antwoord door TAVL 13 November 2018, 20:15

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hello, I live in [privégegevens verwijderd door moderator]. I have an internet connection with Ziggo, but I plan to make an agreement with you because I have some questions. I would like to know exactly.

Currently, at this address, the Ziggo home Internet is installed, the owner has installed it, rents his house and plans to connect the house (T-mobile).

1. Is it possible to connect to this address of your internet without canceling the Ziggo Internet contract?

2. What is the minimum period of contract duration?
3. Will I be able to transfer my internet to my new home address if I move along?
4. Is there a notice period after the contract period?
5. What connection possibilities (telephone cable, optical fiber) is possible at my address.

Thank you for your response. Regards
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
Hello,

Ziggo is connected by cable (TV cable) and T-Mobile will be connected by telephone (land) line. Glass fibre is not available yet at your address according to https://netco-fpi-info.fourstack.nl/addresses/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&address=5021LJ+122&commit=Zoek

So they can be connected together at the same address.

Minimum contract duration is one year, after that you can cancel each month. You won't be noticed after one year. You can move your connection to another address but you must notice T-Mobile at least 4 weeks in advance! If you move within the 1 year period and for example fibre is available at the new address you can cancel the phone connection and start a new glass fibre contract for 1 year.

Hope all is clear.

Kind regards, Folkert
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Welcome to the forum.

1 Ziggo (coax) and T-mobile thuis (DSL/FTTH) use different networks and therefor you can have a subscription with both providers.

2 1 year is basically the minimum.

3 yes, if services are provided at the new adress. It may vary which services are available due to the type of network; DSL or FTTH. This may result in f.e. lower or higher internet speed.

4 no, after a year you may end the contract monthly. You may renew the contract by a year. There are special offers if you do this.

5 You can check the availability of products over here.

Perhaps you already have a T-Mobile mobile subscription. If so, you can enter the 'klantenvoordeel' programm, which offers you extra benefits.

Feel free to ask for help if you have anymore questions. Hope to see you around at T-Mobile Thuis.

Reageer