Beantwoord

T mobile New subscriber

• 11 October 2020
  • 4 reacties
  • 188 Bekeken

• is een Master Poster
  • 10 reacties

I am a new T-Mobile Home subscription customer

The Internet was supposed to be activated from Saturday 03 October 2020. I received a box with modem a day before

The expert came and install the modem on 03 October 2020  after the installation he said there is an issue with the internet then he said it needs 3-4 working days to be activated.

Since that date the internet is not working and the modem still giving red signal. Any one from T mobile can find solution for the above.

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 13 October 2020, 16:45

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Webo, welcome to the Community!

The current average processing time, also known as an ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival), of our technical department is three to ten days. Depending on which priority the ticket has been assigned, the issue will be dealt with accordingly.

Because you can't connect at all and can't use Internet, TV and landline, your ticket will be handled with the highest priority. This doesn't necessarily mean that the technicians have a solution ready within three days, it does mean, however, that it’s tackled with more urgency. I see our colleagues have forwarded your ticket to another department for further investigation by the way. That means that currently there are two separate parties inspecting the issue at the same time.

I'm sorry that the Unlimited Internet voucher has expired and you haven't been handed a new one yet. I'll send you another voucher via private message immediately. If there's anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm always eager to help as much as possible. For now, stay safe and strong!

Hi Jason,

Thank you for the above reply and for the clarifications and I apologised for the late reply.

On the same day of your reply I have visited one of the T-Mobile phone shops at Amsterdam and the employer was very helpful, he asked the office to look on the issue and provided me an extension for the Internet voucher.

Thank you again and I appreciate your cooperation and support

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hello @Webo, Welcome to the T-Mobile community forums.
I’m pretty sure the engineer has forwarded a report to the T-Mobile back-office.
I’m also sure that a T-Mobile moderator can shed some light on the status of your order and the installation. Please standby one of the moderators will get back to you. 

Last week i went to T-mobile office they provided me a  sim card to have wife at home temporarily for one week till they sort out the issue. The week finished and they cut the sim wifi also. Now i am calling a number and no body answer,I am still on the line waiting for someone to answer while i am writing to u it 35 minutes on the line and still going on

Reageer