Beantwoord

Terminate contract

Hello,

I am leaving Netherlands in August so i want to terminate Contract on August 9th, the contract last till September end.

So tell me how to cancel contract on August 9th.

This is for thuismy broadband connection

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 30 June 2021, 17:02

Bekijk origineel

14 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @sumanthk2006 

You can cancell the contract when you move outside the country. To do that, T-mobile must first receive a valid proof of relocation. This can be a purchase/rental contract or proof of registration or deregistration with the country. Once they have received this, we can cancel your subscription with one month's notice.

Send that information to: Moderator edit XXXX and add the details of the adress of your connection. 

Reputatie 6

Hi @sumanthk2006, in order to cancel a subscription that's running within an annual contract, we need a proof of changing residence (proof of relocation). A proof of relocation is an official document. The following is eligible as a proof of moving: termination of rental contract from the landlord or a buyer's contract from an owner-occupied home. It can also be a lease or purchase agreement for the new address. Finally, we also accept proof of registration from the municipality (BRP). Can you please send me a private message so I can give you further instructions?

Hello @Ginny  @eric ,

Unless i move there i cannot get new rental contract, 

Does new work contract works (which specifies the start date and country i am working for)?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@sumanthk2006 

There should also be an option to just buy off your contract from 9 July to end of September I guess.

From 9 July because there will be a 1 month cancellation period so your contract will actually end 1 month later.

@Ginny ?

@Waqqas What does buy off contract does? Can you elaborate?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@sumanthk2006 

You'll pay for all the remaining invoices till end September in one payment.

I am happy to pay early termination charge than paying all the fees at ones, the remaining time is quite small, its just 1.5 month.

why not terminate contract. i see there are some cases like these

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@sumanthk2006 

Let's wait for a moderator to reply so they can tell you the exact costs etc.

@Ginny  @eric Any update?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @sumanthk2006, no worries (sorry for the belated response!): as long as you can provide us with your new working contract, we’ll make sure the subscription ends on August 9th. You may add the contract to a post in this topic, but please make sure to black out any personal details (name, address, BSN etc.). Thanks in advance; I’ll make sure to keep checking this topic every couple of hours! 😊

Hello @Jason , cannot attach the pdf to the post, So just took 1st page of the contract.

Let me know if you need anything 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Thanks so much @sumanthk2006! This definitely helps; I'll add this page to your customer profile and make sure to process the cancellation. 

One last check: are you 100 percent sure that the end date should be August 9th? Your contract states that your date of commencement is set on August 1st.

@Jason  We had plan to leave on 8th August, so i need broadband until August 7th, If you can cancel by August 7th that would be great

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@sumanthk2006 No problemo: I’ll make sure your contract expires on August 7th. Please make sure to return the equipment to our return address. You’ll receive an email regarding the return of equipment shortly hereafter! 😉

Reageer