Beantwoord

Wereldbol brandt niet

• 10 January 2021
  • 2 reacties
  • 262 Bekeken

Hello,

I believe my modem malfunctioned.

Yesterday night, the adapter plug of the modem got wet and the modem completely shut off. 

I switched out the adapter, from t-mobile (12V--0.5A) to my own (24V--1A, it’s the only one i have extra right now)

The modem turned back on but the wereldbol is not blinking. The power light is on, the DSL light is blinking, the 2.4GHz is blinking. Therefore I haven’t had any internet connection, not even using a LAN cable. 

Could you please let me know how to solve this?

Thank you!

icon

Beste antwoord door Boris 13 January 2021, 12:03

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

Hello olivia.social13,

You cannot replace the 12V adapter with a 24V one! The modem can be damaged! Only replace with a adapter with the same specs. Please wait for a moderator, the can sent a new adapter. After replacing the adapter perform a factory reset of the modem and take it from there.

Regards,

Marcel

Reputatie 7

Hi @olivia.social13 ,

Thanks for your message and welcome to the Community! I see that you’ve taken action right away and also contacted our customer services to help you out with this ordeal. I see that my colleagues have taken action right away and notified our technical department. We’re currently investigating the matter. Be aware that this might take up a maximum of five days. In the meantime, we will get to the bottom of this.

If you have any questions, please let me know. We’re here for you!

Reageer