CNBC Europe not working in TV

• 13 March 2023
  • 6 reacties
  • 53 Bekeken

• is een Top Poster
  • 7 reacties

Hello,

The channel CNBC Europe is not working since yesterday on TV. Can you please help on this?

Ishana van Odido 1 jaar geleden

Hi @kresh, I immediately forwarded it to our technical department. You will then be contacted by e-mail as soon as possible. If you keep an eye on this, you'll be fine! 😄 Greetings, Ishana

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @kresh, I have noticed that I am getting multiple notifications about this. Would you keep an eye on this in the coming days? Could you perform an occasional power flip on the TV Box to see if CNBC is working again. Would be happy to hear back from you. 

Hi Tommie,

Thanks for the reply. I did again the power flip of tv box but doesn’t work.

Reputatie 7
Badge +5

Hi @kresh, I have made a note about it to our TV team. My colleague who works from home has checked it, and she can receive this network. Could you tell me if the network is completely black on your end, or do you receive a error code? You can post a picture, if that is easier! 

Hi Cheyenne,

Is completely black.There are no errors codes on the screen.

Hello,

Any chance to have CNBC back?

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hi @kresh, I immediately forwarded it to our technical department. You will then be contacted by e-mail as soon as possible. If you keep an eye on this, you'll be fine! 😄 Greetings, Ishana

Reageer