Beantwoord

Return equipment that has never been delivered

• 13 September 2021
  • 7 reacties
  • 105 Bekeken

Hello.

I’ve subscribed for TV subscription and in a month dropped the subscription. I’ve never received TV equipment. However, I am still receiving emails regarding returning the equipment. The last message says that I have to pay a fee if I won't return device in a week. How can I avoid unfair fee? How can I let T-mobile know that I have never had their device and have nothing to send back?

Thanks,

Alexander.

icon

Beste antwoord door Lisa 4 October 2021, 10:37

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

7 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @zolotov,

Thanks for letting us know and welcome to the Community of T-Mobile! I've immediately checked out what's going on in the back-end and see that the delivery service, PostNL, has delivered the package to your address. Now I believe you that the package has not been delivered to your door, so perhaps a quick check with the neighbors can do a lot. Is there any chance that one of them has taken up the package for you? Please let me know! I'm sure we can fix the issue.

Hi Boris,

Thank you for the answer. I’ve checked with the neighbours without any luck :( I still have no idea where the equipment is and how to prove that it was not delivered. What would be the next steps?

Thanks.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @zolotov, thank you for elaborating on the issue! I just contacted PostNL and they said they're 100 percent certain that the package has been delivered to your address - are you sure it wasn't thrown out or maybe put in the garbage disposal immediately after?

Hi Jason,

I’m pretty sure I didn’t put it in garbage. It’s a box with some kind of modem, right? I mean, it is likely big enough to be noticeable and not to be considered as a spam. As my closest neighbors didn’t see it neither, I don’t think it was delivered at our building. Maybe to some building nearby. Doesn’t postnl have this information on tracking when they deliever it to neigbors?

Thanks

Reputatie 7

Hi @zolotov, thanks a lot for letting me know! It's not a modem that was delivered, but a TV Box. It indeed isn't that small to miss. I really want to help you with this. I asked my colleagues what we can do about this. Because PostNL confirmed it was delivered, but you you say you never received it. It's a mystery what happened to this package haha. Because I am not sure how I can solve this for you right now, I will wait until I received an answer of my colleagues. This will be after the weekend. I'll come back to you as soon as I know how to solve this issue! 💪

Reputatie 7

Hi @zolotov, I hope you enjoyed your weekend! Like I promised I would discuss this situation with my colleagues today. We agreed to help you with this. Just now I made an adjustment in the system so it thinks that de TV Box is lost. So you don't have to worry anymore, yay. If you will receive another mail that says you will have to pay a fine, you can ignore this e-mail. I made sure that everything is arranged right now. If you have questions, please let me know. I hope you are happy with this outcome! 😁

Hi @Lisa, thank you so much!