Beantwoord

TV BOX Entone with universal remote

• 16 October 2019
  • 8 reacties
  • 964 Bekeken

Hi Dear Moderator(s),

I am customer of t-mobile and I have Etone TV Box (simple one). I bought a new Smart TV (Samsung Q85R) and I want to use TV universal controller to operate also the TV BOX. (to get read of many controllers, especially for change the tv channels)

I followed the instructions given by TV to convert tv controller also a tv box controller, but Etone tv box did not react and did not accept it. Is there any solution?

Does T-mobile have another tv-box which could interact with smart TV controller?

Kind regards,

Goodarz

icon

Beste antwoord door Sander 12 November 2019, 16:19

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @Goodarztalebi,

Which type of universal controller do you have? Sadly enough not all the universal controls are compatible with our TV Boxes. Here you can find a manual how to connect your remote with our TV Box. 

We've also a different kind of TV Box with recording function. They cost € 5,- more than the regular ones. You can always swap your TV Box if you want. But I can't guarantee that your universal control will work on this second TV Box.

Hi @Piotr  

thanks for reply.

Actually I use Smart TV (Samsung Q85R - 2019) controller which has ability to connect to many types of tv boxes, except Entone!

could you give me a list of availalble tv boxes in t-mobile company? then i could check the possiblities.

Thanks

Reputatie 7

Hi @Goodarztalebi You currently have two options, the Entone 510 which you are using now or the Entone 515 which has a harddrive for recording functionality. So I'm afraid both are of the Entone variety. I've seen some users say that it sometimes helps to add Entone manually instead of selecting from a predetermined list, maybe this will also work in your case.

Hi @Brian 

i prefer to try manual adding entone.

could you help me how i can do it?

thanks,

Reputatie 7

Hi @Goodarztalebi

You can add another TV Box on this website: My T-Mobile Thuis. After logon you can check out everything about your Thuis order and change TV Boxes or TV channels and the like. :sunglasses:

Hi @Sander ,

I think you did not understand my questions.

I have a TV box (entone - small balck one without recorder). I dont need more.

I bought a new Smart TV (Samsung Q85R) and I want to use TV universal controller to operate also the TV BOX. (to get read of many controllers, especially for change the tv channels)

I followed the instructions given by TV to convert tv controller also a tv box controller, but Etone tv box did not react and did not accept it. Is there any solution?

Does T-mobile have another tv-box which could interact with smart TV controller?

Reputatie 7

Hi @Goodarztalebi,

You're right, my apologies! You wish to use a universal remote for our entone box. We do have instructions to use our remote for your TV functions, but not the other way around. Your best bet is to contact the shop where you got the remote. They usually have a list of codes for other brands to convert the remote. Sure enough I can relate - reduce the amount of remotes is paramount! 

Hi @Sander 

Thanks for reply,

I will contact them.

Reageer