Beantwoord

Wifi valt dagelijks meerdere keren weg

• 28 September 2020
  • 10 reacties
  • 339 Bekeken

• is net lid geworden
  • 0 reacties

Goedenavond,

al een tijdje valt onze wifi met regelmaat weg, vaak zelfs meerdere keren per dag.

Zo kunnen wij bijv. disney plus bijna niet gebruiken omdat het niet doorlaadt, na 4 a 5 keer wachten  in nog geen half uur tijd, ben je er wel flauw van.

Verder zitten wij met regelmaat dus helemaal zonder wifi. 

Wij hebben al een behoorlijk aantal keren de modem opnieuw opgestart, helaas helpt dit niets. 

Nu stamt onze modem ook nog uit de vodafone tijd, zo’n 5 jaar geleden zijn wij klant geworden en ervaren nu dus steeds vaker problemen met zowel de modem als het tv kastje (deze reageerd steeds minder goed).

icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 30 September 2020, 14:45

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @Tmars, daar gaan we wat aan doen! Op het moment dat de verbinding wegvalt zie je het Wifi netwerk dan nog wel staan wanneer je hier mee probeer te verbinden of is deze helemaal niet meer zichtbaar? En werkt een bekabelde verbinding op dat moment nog wel? Als je niets bekabeld aan hebt gesloten zou je dat dan eens willen testen? Dan kunnen we achterhalen of het alleen de Wifi is of dat er mogelijk iets mis is met de verbinding zelf. En zou je ook eens willen kijken welke lampjes je nog ziet branden op de modem op het moment dat het gebeurt? Ik hoor het graag! 

Bij mij ook.

Mijn internetverbinding (VDSL 50 Mbps) valt regelmatig weg sinds 3 dagen (omgeving Eindhoven) :(

The internet problem seems to be solved. Today is quite stable.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hoi @Anton In, wat fijn dat het probleem verholpen lijkt en de verbinding weer stabiel is. Er zijn opstartproblemen geweest bij een aantal klanten na de afgelopen onderhoudsronde (29 op 30 september) dus het kan zijn dat jouw verbinding daarom ook haperde. Gelukkig is dit opgelost! Als ik toch iets voor je kan doen, laat het me alsjeblieft weten, de Community helpt en denkt graag mee!

If English is easier (which I'd completely understand), no worries, I've translated the above statement just in case! 😉

Hi @Anton In, great to hear that the issue seems to be resolved and the connection appears to be stable. We've experienced some problems with a couple of customers after the last round of maintenance (in the night of September 30th), so it could well be that your connection was disrupted due to that issue. Thankfully this has been fixed! If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know, the Community's always ready to help!

@Jason : Thanks for the update. It has been stable until last Saturday afternoon. However, last Saturday (3 Oct) and Sunday evenings (4 Oct) around 21:40 - 22:31, the connection was broken several times, like 5 times, each recovered between 1-10 minutes. I was writing this when my internet was back online, then offline. Once online, I just submitted it.

I did reset my modem, but it didn’t help recover the internet connection. Is there any known problem?

I am still experiencing connections ups and downs :( 

It is though during working from home. Would you be able to check whether there is an issue in Eindhoven area?

Should I open a new topic rather than re-using this one?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Anton In, thanks for replying and providing an update! 

It looks like the connection itself is quite unstable. I just performed a line analysis to thoroughly check the internet-line and it appears to be disrupted at random intervals. 

Not being able to fully enjoy your subscription is quite displeasing. No worries though, we'll find a solution together! Doing the check below usually helps a lot: 

- Is the power LED constantly lighting up? 

A loose connection can  result in the modem failing: 

- Check whether the power adapter is plugged into the wall-socket correctly. 
- Also check whether the other end is secured in the modem correctly.  

- Check whether the modem is connected to the ISRA-point (main connection point) on which our connection is running. 

- Check your connection in the fuse box, or in the living room if it's placed there. 

- Check if the modem's connected to the connection-point (terminal) with a short cable.  

Please provide me with answers to the questions above, thanks in advance!

Regarding your question: currently there are no known issues in the Eindhoven area, so it's definitely an issue related to either the equipment or the connection.

Hi @Jason ,

I can check those when I am home.

Meanwhile, I did create a new topic https://community.t-mobile.nl/t-mobile-thuis-internet-492/internet-valt-regelmatig-huawei-modem-dsl-326192 , because the current topic is under T-Mobile thuis - Televisie, which isn’t probably relevant.

I also checked with my colleagues living in the Eindhoven area. There are 3 colleagues using T-Mobile Thuis who have been experiencing the same problems. At random intervals (indeed), the connection has been down many times. Definitely, I am not the only one. 

Hi @Jason , let me give an update on https://community.t-mobile.nl/t-mobile-thuis-internet-492/internet-valt-regelmatig-huawei-modem-dsl-326192?postid=1575637#post1575637.

Thanks!

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Anton In, thanks for replying! I'll reply in your own topic in a short while.

Reageer