Beantwoord

ASN Peering

• 23 January 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 76 Bekeken

Reputatie 1

Sorry for this very specific question, but anyone knows if there is any way to submit a request to T-Mobile to have a better peering with Riot Servers in LATAM, adding their IPX to our Network?

https://www.peeringdb.com/net/7482

icon

Beste antwoord door TechRacing93 24 January 2023, 16:17

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @furfix 

As you know peering contracts are a wholesale business on it's own. You indeed need contacts in the B2B world. Go to seminairs, invest in marketing and account managers. This is a customer helps customer consumer forum. Wholesale acquisition does not take place via this channel.

Reputatie 1

@eric, I have no idea what are you talking about, but thanks for replying. I know for sure not the answer I am looking for :D

Riot Games in NL is already part of AMS-IX peering, so my question is for t-mobile to include Riot Games LATAM on the AMS-IX peering. Not expecting that a forum user would do that :) 

Reputatie 6
Badge +3

Hi @furfix 

As you know peering contracts are a wholesale business on it's own. You indeed need contacts in the B2B world. Go to seminairs, invest in marketing and account managers. This is a customer helps customer consumer forum. Wholesale acquisition does not take place via this channel.

Hi @furfix

What @eric means there is no way for a end customer to reqeust peering for T-Mobile Thuis. 

Maybe you can ask Riot games to orginize it: peering@riotgames.com 

Reageer