Beantwoord

Exchange of vigor router

• 25 March 2023
  • 2 reacties
  • 23 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hi,
I still have an old vigor router that's currently end of life and for which no update is provided anymore.
I'd like to see if I could get it exchanged for the new zyxel one.
Thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door loyke 26 March 2023, 14:48

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @loyke, welcome to the Community! 🙋‍♂️

I’ve swapped the Draytek for a Zyxel modem. The Zyxel will be shipped within two to five working days and will be accompanied by a Media Converter. Due to the fragility of Fiber-devices and the FTU (installation point), a technician will always install the new devices. Please make an appointment via the tool which has been sent by email and sms. The Draytek may be disposed of by bringing it to a waste disposal. Thanks and enjoy your subscription! 😄

Hi @loyke, welcome to the Community! 🙋‍♂️

I’ve swapped the Draytek for a Zyxel modem. The Zyxel will be shipped within two to five working days and will be accompanied by a Media Converter. Due to the fragility of Fiber-devices and the FTU (installation point), a technician will always install the new devices. Please make an appointment via the tool which has been sent by email and sms. The Draytek may be disposed of by bringing it to a waste disposal. Thanks and enjoy your subscription! 😄

Awesome.
Thank you very much

Reageer