Fiber optic connection

• 4 April 2023
  • 5 reacties
  • 71 Bekeken

Hello,

I ordered fiber optic connection on 04.02.2023 and after 40 days of nothing I contacted the company that will connect fiber to my apartment. They say it can take long. How long it will take? It has been 2 months already. 

Cal van Odido 1 jaar geleden

Hi @hearstfy, thanks for posting a topic, I'll gladly give you the clarity that you long for! As the construction of a new fiber line takes quite a lot of preparation, this is indeed a proces of several months, especially if you live in an apartment block. We strongly expect that we can activate your connection in April or May at latest. We try to keep you as updated as possible via your My T-Mobile Thuis account: My T-Mobile Thuis bestelling.

We'll continue with the preparations and we will try our utmost best to connect you as soon as possible!

Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @hearstfy, thanks for posting a topic, I'll gladly give you the clarity that you long for! As the construction of a new fiber line takes quite a lot of preparation, this is indeed a proces of several months, especially if you live in an apartment block. We strongly expect that we can activate your connection in April or May at latest. We try to keep you as updated as possible via your My T-Mobile Thuis account: My T-Mobile Thuis bestelling.

We'll continue with the preparations and we will try our utmost best to connect you as soon as possible!

Hello @Cal, thank you for answer. But when I applied for the subscription, expected date was February, then it became March, now you say April or May. When its May, you will say its June. When will it really take place?

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @hearstfy, sorry for the wrong expectation! As we are working on an entirely new fiber network, it can take quite some time before we manage to get all the approvals and plans ready. Usually, it takes about 8-12 weeks after your order. As such, I strongly expect that the contractor will contact you in April or, at latest, in May. 

I'll keep up the pressure on the contractor, I hope to see you connected very soon!

Hi @Cal, thank you for the explanation. But if it takes 8-12 weeks, then it should be indicated during registration. And 8-12 weeks is way too long which makes you lose customers. You should work on your processes.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @hearstfy, because the situation differs greatly per house we try to inform you as best as possible during our proactive call in the first week of your order. Sorry if this was not clearly conveyed. 

I'll try my utmost best to get the contractor to continue with the next phase quickly!

Reageer