Fiber signal

• 30 May 2023
  • 3 reacties
  • 41 Bekeken

Reputatie 1

Since some time I'm experiencing a little more latency than usual, and when I checked the fiber signal, I could see that the OLT TX power is a little outside of the expected values:

Could that be a problem? The ONT values looks right though. 

Thanks!

Cal van Odido 9 maanden geleden

Hi @furfix, smart that you're examining the ONT! Could you try to simply get the modem and the ONT off the power? You can quickly connect the ONT again and after 30 more seconds you can also connect the modem. 

With this easy intervention I suspect that the ONT will behave itself again and show great values! 😃

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @furfix, smart that you're examining the ONT! Could you try to simply get the modem and the ONT off the power? You can quickly connect the ONT again and after 30 more seconds you can also connect the modem. 

With this easy intervention I suspect that the ONT will behave itself again and show great values! 😃

Reputatie 1

Hi @furfix, smart that you're examining the ONT! Could you try to simply get the modem and the ONT off the power? You can quickly connect the ONT again and after 30 more seconds you can also connect the modem. 

Thanks! OLT TX remains in 5.9dbm (Not ONT)

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @furfix, I wanted to check your connection right away. However, I get the error message "No device has ever been seen this connection". Did you connect your own devices instead of our own ONT and modem?

Reageer