Beantwoord

Zscaler Internet drop

• 16 March 2023
  • 8 reacties
  • 127 Bekeken

Good morning,

We have a new working laptop that is using ZScaler and when it connects the internet does not work (it drops to few Kbps). On the other devices it works well.

We have seen that there are already many threads opened on this topic, here some for reference.

We have tried the DNS Flush and other solutions, but nothing is working. We would a solution asap because we can not use at all the working laptop and we are working from home.

Thank you.

icon

Beste antwoord door fjsc 16 March 2023, 21:40

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 1

Bij mij helpt een DNS Flush ook niet. zie onderstaand.

Er zijn meerdere topics te vinden hierover en meerdere mensen die aangeven dat ze niet normaal vanuit huis kunnen werken sinds ~2 weken, allemaal met ZScaler & T-Mobile. Dit probleem doet zich niet voor bij andere providers, maar betrokkenheid vanuit T-Mobile is zeer beperkt. Zou dit opgepakt kunnen worden? Alvast bedankt!

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @fjsc, I immediately started looking for you. I see that your devices have been online for some time and that you have a Deco paired. Could you perform a full powerflip and disconnect the Deco? Can you then test the connection again, wired? Would love to hear back from you.

Hey @ADiTheMAN, ook voor jou ben ik gelijk gaan kijken. Ik zie dat je een eigen router of switch hebt aangesloten. Zou je de verbinding kunnen testen zonder dat deze is aangesloten? Hoor graag van je terug.

Hi @Tommie, we have tried also without the Deco and also connecting to the router directly, but I still does not work. I can provide you some screenshots later today. 

Reputatie 1

@Tommie Bedankt voor je reactie. Ook hier helaas geen verbetering bij het rechtstreeks aansluiten op de router.

Ik heb zojuist een workaround gevonden die voor mij werkt, kom erachter dat ik ZScaler kan uitschakelen door een bepaalde actie te doen (in F5 BIG-IP Edge Client app) op mijn werklaptop. Voor mij is het gelukkig nu een stuk minder urgent.

Voor de mensen die F5 BIG-IP Edge Client app hebben op hun laptop (of iets vergelijkbaars voor een VPN verbinding), Als je inlogt en je wordt gevraagd of je de split-tunnel functionaliteit wilt gebruiken, selecteer dan Nee. In mijn geval wordt je volledig verbonden met VPN van je bedrijf, en wordt ZScaler uitgeschakeld.

@Tommie it seems now is working. We talked also with someone from TMobile and they confirmed that they did a configuration change on their side. 

thank you for the quick solution.

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

@fjsc thank you for letting me know!

@ADiTheMAN, @simc could you check if the connection is working again? Thanks in advance.  

@Tommie i confirm it is working

Reputatie 1

Ook hier geen problemen meer. Top!

Reageer