Beantwoord

Accidental cancellation of internet subscription by T-Mobile - URGENT

• 7 November 2022
  • 8 reacties
  • 157 Bekeken

Dear Madam/Sir,

I have applied T-Mobile house internet service last Friday for my future house which I get it in December. During my application on the phone, I have also informed the CS Team Member about activation date. Unfortunately, I have received a call from current owner of house about cancellation of their internet. This is an unbelievable mistake made by T-Mobile. Worse, they don't fix it! There is no TV and internet at the house now and my homeowner is in trouble now. When I talked to T-Mobile CS; they have requested me to change activation date as much as earlier and let my homeowner to use my internet. This is OK! However the earliest installation date is 20 of November. It means no internet for almost 15 days!

On the other hand, when I moved to home in December; I may have different plan to install modem and I will loose my right of free installation service. If I want to use modem in different place, I will have to pay for service.

I am trying to reach installation company (phone number:0203232766) to change activation date for earlier time but no one answer despite very long waiting time on the line.

I kindly ask T-Mobile Quality & Customer Service Departments to help us for this topic.

Thanks & best regards,

Burak

icon

Beste antwoord door Force07 10 November 2022, 09:39

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

hi @Force07 , welcome by the community.

Is this about a DSL connection? If there is a request for a new connection, than there is a request send to the grid provider and he sends info to the old provider, who informs his customer that the line change will occur. Normally the old provider describes a “if not OK, please call me”  procedure.

If you want to avoid this, than the request should be done after you already live there. There is always a SLA period in which the grid provider will plan and execute the DSL connection for the new request, normally a week or two. So, that is where the 20 of November came from.

“ I may have different plan to install modem and I will loose my right of free installation service”  With DSL there is no free installation service, the modem is plug and play and placed by yourself. It will need to be next to the ISRA point. You can not have it installed on a different spot.

Dear Eric,

I suppose that the main problem is not understood! Nothing is about DSL, ISRA, SLA etc.

Because of big mistake of T-MOBILE Team; people living in their house do not have internet and TV for the moment. Please focus on this issue first! Someone from T-MOBILE have pushed the button of keyboard to cancel their internet wrongly and they can not cancel this wrong action.

Please let me reply the point! While I was applying house internet connection for my future house, I have set installation appointment for 12 of December. Your colleagues cancelled on-going subscription of current owner of house by mistake the same day on 4th of November! Now people do not have internet at home. After 2 hours phone call with T-Mobile, they have set the appointment for 20 of November to install new internet connection based on my application. No one did not attempt to correct the mistake! No one is doing anything to fix the shame!

My phone number is 0657785103; please call me anytime 7/24 and please propose a short term solution to provide internet to this house.  I believe that this is important and urgent matter to solve for you.

Thanks, BR.

Burak

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Hi @Force07 , this is a customer to customer forum. There are also moderators,  you can see them in their name with "van t-mobile ".

You already talked with customer care and got an earlier installation date. I explained that it is understandable the earliest possible as it now seen as a new DSL connection, that it takes time.

Also, be aware that new hardware need to be send as part of the new subscription.  It will be send to your new adres. The exsisting equipement need to be returned by the current people.

Hi Eric,

First of all, I have taken earlier installation date on Monday (yesterday) evening at 20:30! please check my messages and confirmation date/time of installation. It is good that you checked the status of case but you are not aware how it was done!

Secondly, installation package is still not available and not delivered to DHL yet! Remaining time for installation is 16 hours.

Last but not least, while people are in trouble because of pure T-Mobile failure; no one attemped to apologise yet! Earlier installation support was provided by T-mobile outsource company after my 120 minutes waiting time on line! 

I think, T-Mobile needs to review quality procedures! 
And also needs to renew current call center setup to    able to serve English speaking people.

Best regards,

Burak

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Again, you talk here with other customers like me. We have no access to information from t-mobile CRM systems.  

You talked to customer care and action has been taken to breng the new connection date forward. There is a technical and logistic chain for a new connection. That is running now! You can follow-up this via the my-tmobile login.

Reputatie 6
Badge

Dear Madam/Sir,

I have applied T-Mobile house internet service last Friday for my future house which I get it in December. During my application on the phone, I have also informed the CS Team Member about activation date. Unfortunately, I have received a call from current owner of house about cancellation of their internet. This is an unbelievable mistake made by T-Mobile. Worse, they don't fix it! There is no TV and internet at the house now and my homeowner is in trouble now. When I talked to T-Mobile CS; they have requested me to change activation date as much as earlier and let my homeowner to use my internet. This is OK! However the earliest installation date is 20 of November. It means no internet for almost 15 days!

On the other hand, when I moved to home in December; I may have different plan to install modem and I will loose my right of free installation service. If I want to use modem in different place, I will have to pay for service.

I am trying to reach installation company (phone number:0203232766) to change activation date for earlier time but no one answer despite very long waiting time on the line.

I kindly ask T-Mobile Quality & Customer Service Departments to help us for this topic.

Thanks & best regards,

Burak

@Force07 : what makes you believe that T-mobile is to blame for this disaster and why do you believe that this related to your new order?

If you ordered Friday I cannot see how this disconnection could occur so soon. What was the provider for the old occupants? Was that also T-mobile?

Did the current occupants not order a move of their internet connection at the wrong date?

if the old service provider was not T-mobile, T-mobile woud have to claim the line from the old provider. I seem to recall that in case of a change of provider the “old” operator will inform their users of the intended change (and the date) to a new operator before they give up the line.  Is the current internet really disconnected? Or is all this fuss just about a pre-announcement?

Getting the picture of the whole situation clear is important for getting to the right solution.

Dear LuisL,

The reason of this disaster is T-MOBILE for sure. I will answer your questions;

• Previous supplier of house was also T-MOBILE.
  • Current occupants did not make any demand to cancel or move their subscription yet.
  • According to my application for next month, T-MOBILE acted with wrong timing.
  • T-MOBILE disconnected internet and TV subscription of current house owner without their request or confirmation.
  • There was no connection between Saturday to Wednesday at the house.
  • My connection was activated yesterday and the problem was solved (!) but I had to start my subscription one month ago than my plan.

So there is no fuss, only the facts. What can say more to you to understand the situation? 

Thanks & best regards, 

Burak

Reputatie 7
Badge +14

Good to hear that instead of the 20th of november the new subscription was started yesterday! So somebody at the customer care department of T-Mobile took care of your case.

Reageer