Beantwoord

Bestelling geannuleerd

• 5 January 2022
  • 8 reacties
  • 155 Bekeken

Goede nacht.  Ik bestelde internet, de apparatuur kwam, de installateur (voorman) zou komen op 01/03/2022 (maandag) Niemand kwam, tevergeefs verliet het werk, ging naar de site, was verrast, er staat 'bestelling geannuleerd ' IS NIET GEANNULEERD, EN DE APPARATUUR IS GEKOMEN, MODEM DIE ER IS.  Ik belde het nummer, hing een uur op en nam niet op, wat te doen?  Ik spreek Engels, nu gebruik ik een vertaler.  Sorry.  Met vriendelijke groet, Demid.

[edited by moderator] 

icon

Beste antwoord door Boris 6 January 2022, 10:51

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

8 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi @Demidoff ,

No worries; we can communicate in English over here! Welcome and thanks for your message. I see there's been some misinformation about your order, which I'd like to help you out with. I see that you've used one of our T-Shops to help you out with the order. Because of a mistake on their part, two orders have been put in, leaving only one available. For the second order, you've received the modem which you can now install. I assume you're logging into the first order, which is why it says it's been deactivated. I'll private message you the right log in details to make sure you're logging into the right one. I've also received a third order, which has been done through the website. I've blocked this one, since the second order has already been logged and can be continued. 

You're using DSL as the provided technology, which has a handy Do-It-Yourself installation guide. You can install the modem yourself with the guide provided and use your connection today! Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the installation. Our Wiki can help you out immensely if needed. Good luck and enjoy your connection! 

Good evening Boris.  Could you send a temporary password from the account pgfacepalm@tmobile.nl Alas, I don't remember the password! Or can you order a wizard through you to connect me to the Internet?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Demidoff, I've reset your password and have created a temporary one. The temporary password will be sent to you via private message. Please change your password via “Mijn gegevens” immediately after having logged in! 😉

Can I order a master?  I don't have markup.  the cable sticks out....

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Demidoff, I'll gladly help you out, but can't figure out what it is you're requesting help with. Could you try and be a little bit more specific, please? Thanks so much! 😊👍

Dear Jason.  I need to conduct the Internet (connect) set the markup where the modem will connect!  Thank you.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Demidoff

Thanks for your message! The way I understand it, is that you're missing a connection or ISRA point to which you can connect the modem to. No worries! According to our sources, there's definitely such a point located in your home. It should look something similar to: 

Are you able to connect to one of the above points in your home? Please let us know, so we can assist you with the installation. We're happy to help!

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Topic closed due to second topic now being more active: