Beantwoord

Cable connection

• 2 November 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 66 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Dear all,

I recently got my Zyxel router and I tried to make the connection to the internet. I need to set up the cable connection as no socket is available. I followed the instructions, however, I was not able to make a connection to the internet (no lighted globe).

I tried the red and blue cable as mentioned in the instruction. There it also says, that one can try the orange and white one. My DSL cable, however, has no orange cable. So the question is which cable I should connect. Attached you can see the possible cables.

Thanks in advance!

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 2 November 2021, 16:52

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @ABFFNL 

Is there nothing of these in your fusebox or somewhere else?

Are you sure the line is allready active? You can check the date in your T-Mobile account.

I am pretty sure that there is nothing like shown on you images.

The line is suppose to be active since the 22nd of October. :(

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @ABFFNL,

That’s a messy situation but I’m sure it can be solved! Could you also try white and green? If this combination also doesn’t work I’m afraid that all options need to be tried to find the right one because the line is definitely up-and-running. Fortunately, I noticed that a technician will come over soon. I’m curious what combination it turns out to be. In any case, you should have internet soon!