Beantwoord

Cancel my order

• 6 January 2021
  • 32 reacties
  • 1317 Bekeken

• is net lid geworden
  • 0 reacties

Hi! I ordered the home internet yesterday over the customer chat service. However, it was a mistake and I want to cancel the order. There is the 14-day reflection period. I wish to cancel the order immediately. I can't reach the customer service number. What can I do please? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 8 January 2021, 14:55

Bekijk origineel

32 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @duher, welcome to the Community!

I'm sad to see you leave, but it's always your decision and I fully respect that, naturally!

I've cancelled the order, you'll receive an email regarding the termination. If there's anything else I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. Should you decide to have second thoughts, know that you're always more than welcome to rejoin the club.

Stay safe and healthy!

I ordered Internet yesterday, but I want to cancel it. I cannot reach customer service in English, so can you cancel my order?

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Fikret Avci, I’m sad to hear that you want to cancel your order! However, I’ll gladly give you more information. You can revoke your request within 14 days after your connection has been activated or the technician has installed your modem. You then pay for the activation costs and any installation costs. You pay subscription and usage costs until you are no longer connected. Do you want me to terminate the subscription for you? Let me know and I'll get started right away.

Hi, I want to terminate my order. Thanks for your interest.

Reputatie 7

Hi @Fikret Avci, sadly to hear that you want to terminate your order! I immediately arranged this for you and you already received an email with the confirmation. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. I'm more than happy to help and I wish you a lovely day! ❤

Hi @Fikret Avci, sadly to hear that you want to terminate your order! I immediately arranged this for you and you already received an email with the confirmation. If there is anything else I can do for you, please let me know. I'm more than happy to help and I wish you a lovely day! ❤

I want to cancel my contract with T-mobile Wifi from May end.

Hi @Fikret Avci, I’m sad to hear that you want to cancel your order! However, I’ll gladly give you more information. You can revoke your request within 14 days after your connection has been activated or the technician has installed your modem. You then pay for the activation costs and any installation costs. You pay subscription and usage costs until you are no longer connected. Do you want me to terminate the subscription for you? Let me know and I'll get started right away.

I want to cancel my contract with T-mobile Wifi from May end.

Reputatie 7
Badge +8

Hi @Premkumargupta4you sorry to hear that you want to cancel as well. Do you want the contract to be cancelled May 31st? Or if not, can you give me a specific date? Thanks!

Hi @Premkumargupta4you sorry to hear that you want to cancel as well. Do you want the contract to be cancelled May 31st? Or if not, can you give me a specific date? Thanks!

Yes, please end of May. Thanks for supporting.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Premkumargupta4you, Ive cancelled your contract with the termination date set on May 31st 2022. Please return the modem to our return address, thanks in advance! You’ll receive an email with a how-to shortly hereafter. 

Hope we can re-welcome you at some point: good luck with your future endeavors and please feel free to stay on the Community! 😄

Hi @Premkumargupta4you, Ive cancelled your contract with the termination date set on May 31st 2022. Please return the modem to our return address, thanks in advance! You’ll receive an email with a how-to shortly hereafter. 

Hope we can re-welcome you at some point: good luck with your future endeavors and please feel free to stay on the Community! 😄

Hello Jason,

I am thinking about the contract again. May be I want to continue with t-mobile. My last date is 31st May 2022.

I ham yet to start with budgetallesin1 . Can you please help me cancel my contract with budgetallesin1 (Clientnumber : 70000102890)? Then I can onbaord with t-mobile again.

Regards,

Prem Gupta

Hi @Premkumargupta4you sorry to hear that you want to cancel as well. Do you want the contract to be cancelled May 31st? Or if not, can you give me a specific date? Thanks!

Hello Demi,

I am thinking about the contract again. May be I want to continue with t-mobile. My last date is 31st May 2022.

I ham yet to start with budgetallesin1 . Can you please help me cancel my contract with budgetallesin1 (Clientnumber : 70000102890)? Then I can onbaord with t-mobile again.

Regards,

Prem Gupta

If you want to cancel your order at BudgetThuis, you can do this by telephone. This must be done within 14 days after you have placed the order with them.

Call 020 - 205 55 55 and choose option 1. They can be reached by phone on working days from 08:30 - 18:00 and on Saturdays from 10:00 - 16:00.

If you have informed T-Mobile that your agreement must be terminated, please inform T-Mobile in good time. Otherwise your contract will expire and you will still be without services.

If you want to cancel your order at BudgetThuis, you can do this by telephone. This must be done within 14 days after you have placed the order with them.

Call 020 - 205 55 55 and choose option 1. They can be reached by phone on working days from 08:30 - 18:00 and on Saturdays from 10:00 - 16:00.

If you have informed T-Mobile that your agreement must be terminated, please inform T-Mobile in good time. Otherwise your contract will expire and you will still be without services.

Hello Gerrit,

Yes both things is tracked. thanks for response.

Regards,

Prem Gupta

Hello Gerrit,

Yes both things is tracked. thanks for response.

Regards,

Prem Gupta

Hello All,

Can you confirm me if my cancellation request is removed from tmobile ? I have get a confirmation over call that I will continue to use t-mobile home internet but it does not get reflected over homepage. 

Regards,

Prem

Reputatie 7

Hi @Premkumargupta4you, I love to check this for you! Really nice to read that you want to stay at T-Mobile. Can you please send me a private message with your zip code, house number, date of birth and the last four digits of your bank account number? Thanks in advance! 😊

Hello,

Today I expect the internet to continue as normal as my cancelation is canceled. On home page too, it look normal, but no internet. 

Cam someone gelp me ASAP.

Regards,

Prem

Moderator edit: it's not allowed to share private information publicly.

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Premkumargupta4you, sorry to hear your connection isn’t working properly: I performed a line analysis to thoroughly check the status and see that the modem and WAN are offline. Can you please tell me which lights are blinking/green on the modem by posting a picture of the frontside of the Zyxel modem?

We’ll get to the bottom of this, I promise!

Do you happen to use a T-Mobile or Tele2 SIM card (prepaid or subscription)? If so, I can offer you a voucher for Unlimited Internet to bridge the gap. Then you can stay online indefinitely during the next seven days via mobile hotspot on PC and laptop. You also do not have to supplement this bundle, so you are not limited to just a few GB per day. Please let me know if I can sort this out for you and I'll send you a voucher code as soon as possible!

Hello, I subscribed for the “Tablet Unlimited GB” plan but It is not meeting my requirements and hence since its only 9 days and within the reflection period i would want to cancel my subscription. Please help me on the same

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hi @deb1993 

I would like to help you with your request. You can fill in this form and send back the tablet if you have purchased one. You can the information you need on this page. If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Hello,

I am unable to download my return label. Can you please provide me one latest?

https://thuismy.t-mobile.nl/retour-label/HDX13154-1/3SCFUS5478366

Reputatie 7

Hi @Premkumargupta4you, thanks a lot for letting me know! I have some good news for you, you don't necessarily need a return label. You can also send the package to this address:

T-Mobile Thuis
Antwoordnummer 15021
1117 ZZ Schiphol
Return number: please check your email for this

Is this going to work for you? Good luck! 😁

Hi @Premkumargupta4you, thanks a lot for letting me know! I have some good news for you, you don't necessarily need a return label. You can also send the package to this address:

T-Mobile Thuis
Antwoordnummer 15021
1117 ZZ Schiphol
Return number: please check your email for this

Is this going to work for you? Good luck! 😁

Hello T-mobile: I have cancelled subscription without even activating it. Return is completed.

Feature: 5955/58775066

T - Mobile Return - device received

Dear Sir / Madam,

We hereby inform you that we have received your device with IMEI number 868817033218890 and case number 58775066. Thanks for the shipment!

We will refund any purchase amount within 14 days to the IBAN number known to us.
And within a few days we will send you an email about the further processing of the cancellation.

Do you have any questions? Find your answer quickly at t-mobile.nl/customer service . You cannot respond directly to this email.

Sincerely,
Hans van der Plas
T - Mobile Customer Service

refComId:_a5I6N0000068cB7UAI: refCom

But now I get email to pay for the month. Since I have not even open the box and returned it within 14 days, why there is a bill? Please find below email:

Denk je eraan je factuur te betalen?

Kenmerk: RH01/1.21341173

refComId:_a5I6N000006IrFzUAK:refComId

Beste meneer Gupta,

We hebben je betaling helaas nog niet ontvangen. Vergeet je ons niet?

Omdat er nu een betalingsachterstand is ontstaan op je overeenkomst mobiele telefonie, brengen we op je volgende factuur € 15,- buitengerechtelijke incassokosten in rekening.

Het gaat om een achterstand op deze facturen:

Factuurdatum Factuurnummer            Te betalen

2022-06-16 901461711392 42,00

Totaal openstaand bedrag       € 42,00
Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Premkumargupta4you, this email is related to your mobile subscription. I’ll redirect your topic to the correct sub-category. Good luck! 

Reageer