Beantwoord

Cancel my order

• 6 January 2021
  • 32 reacties
  • 1328 Bekeken

• is net lid geworden
  • 0 reacties

Hi! I ordered the home internet yesterday over the customer chat service. However, it was a mistake and I want to cancel the order. There is the 14-day reflection period. I wish to cancel the order immediately. I can't reach the customer service number. What can I do please? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 8 January 2021, 14:55

Bekijk origineel

32 reacties

Hello, I ordered Home Internet from a store this Monday, but I wish to cancel thr order. I'm unable to reach an English customer support by phone, couple you please cancel the order for me? 

Thank you 

Reputatie 7

Hi @jimkat13,

Thanks for your message and welcome to the Community! Even though I'm sad to see you go, I've canceled the order straight away. Since you haven't received any hardware yet, you won't be needing to send anything back! Please know that we want to welcome you back any time. We're here for you. Good luck in the future and if you have any questions, please let us know. We're here for you! 

Hi. I made an order today but I wanna cancel it, how can I? Thanks

Reputatie 5
Badge +3

Hi @Frootan, I immediately canceled it for you. Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions or if anything is unclear. Have a nice weekend! 

Hi I orderes accidentally can you cancel my order please thank you

Reputatie 7
Badge +9

Hey @xxxbrkxxx, welcome to our Community!

I can't find an order at this e-mail address. Can you add your customer number to your account? This can be found in Mijn Odido → Internet + TV abonnement → Meer → Mijn gegevens; at the top of the page: Jouw Klantnummer: ABC12345.

Hi,

I made an order today for internet subscription but would like to cancel it. Calling on the client service number is not possible, already tried 3 times and waited at least 20 minutes on each. 

Can someone help on this? My client number is HFD13428 and the order number is 202827581.

Reageer