Beantwoord

cancel Overstapservice of T-Mobile Thuis

• is een Master Poster
  • 13 reacties

I have ordered Overstapservice of T-Mobile Thuis, but I haven’t received the email to ask me fill in the information about my current internet provider. As a result, I cancelled my service by myself. Only after that I got the email from T-Mobile.

So now my question is how to modify my order, mainly the date to open my internet from T-Mobile. I cannot find my order from My T-Mobile Thuis. And the custom service is always busy.

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 1 July 2021, 14:38

Bekijk origineel

14 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @junlei 

While ordering T-Mobile thuis you can choose a date on which you wish the subscription to start. If you use the overstapservice than after you placed the order you'll receive information via email to make a T-Mobile account or you can make it yourself via the website, after making an account you'll be asked to fill in some information (in your account) about your current provider. This has to be done within 3 days after placing the order.

Hello @Waqqas 

Thanks for your reply!

The point is that I already cancelled the contract with my current provider. It will end in one month.

The date that I filled when I order T-Mobile thuis is too early. How can I modify that date?

ps:I have already made my Tomobile account. But I cannot find my order and modify it there.

Thanks in advance!

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hello @junlei 

Please wait for a T-Mobile community moderator to get back to you to change your details. When did you cancel the contract with your current provider? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Normally when you use the overstapservice then T-Mobile will cancel your current contract and T-Mobile will start their services after your current contract is cancelled after a month.

Hello @Seccie @Waqqas 

I ordered T-mobile huis on June 28, but that day I didn’t received the email to ask the info of my current provider. After waiting for a few hours, I cancelled by myself the contract with my current provider, i.e. on June 28. 

The email to ask my current provider only arrived the day after on June 29. 

I’d like to open my internet from T-mobile 9-August. 

thanks!

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

@junlei When I ordered my T-Mobile Thuis connection within a day I received the mentioned e-mail to fill in the details. I was able to track the progress via the order status page. I fear it’s no longer possible to activate the overstapservice since you already cancelled your current ISP. A T-Mobile community moderator will be able to check the status of your order. Please stand by for now ;-) 

Normally when you use the overstapservice then T-Mobile will cancel your current contract and T-Mobile will start their services after your current contract is cancelled after a month.

Didn't this depend on the technique ? As far as I can remember for glasvezel (fiber) the date mentioned by T-Mobile is a so-called “wish-date” because the real delivery of the services depends on Guidion who's the installation partner of T-Mobile. If their (Guidion’) agenda is full, the connection will be delivered a (little) later.

With DSL there's no installation by a technician of Guidion required at @junlei’ home.

So i wonder what “T-Mobile Thuis” connection @junlei ordered because in case of fiber internet it really depends on the external factor.

@junlei When I ordered my T-Mobile Thuis connection within a day I received the mentioned e-mail to fill in the details. I was able to track the progress via the order status page. I fear it’s no longer possible to activate the overstapservice since you already cancelled your current ISP. A T-Mobile community moderator will be able to check the status of your order. Please stand by for now ;-) 

Hi @Seccie  Thanks for your reply and help!

Didn't this depend on the technique ? As far as I can remember for glasvezel (fiber) the date mentioned by T-Mobile is a so-called “wish-date” because the real delivery of the services depends on Guidion who's the installation partner of T-Mobile. If their (Guidion’) agenda is full, the connection will be delivered a (little) later.

With DSL there's no installation by a technician of Guidion required at @junlei’ home.

So i wonder what “T-Mobile Thuis” connection @junlei ordered because in case of fiber internet it really depends on the external factor.

Hi @Gerrit078 ,

I have fiber, and already made an appointment with Guidion. Hope the appointment date is also the connection starting date.

Thanks for your reply!

Hi @Gerrit078 ,

I have fiber, and already made an appointment with Guidion. Hope the appointment date is also the connection starting date.

Thanks for your reply!

Usually the appointment date is also the connection date and thus your contract becomes active.

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hi @Gerrit078 

While ordering you can choose a wish date, T-Mobile will give you a definitieve datum (it can be different from the wish date).

With Fiber the contract starts when the installation partner finishes the installation.

With DSL the contract starts when the modem has been installed on the installatiedatum, this can be delayed by up to 14 days and then the contract starts automatically.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @junlei,

Happy to hear that you will soon experience and enjoy our internet! Many wise words and the truth have been spread by Seccie, Gerrit078, and Waqqas. @Seccie is indeed correct when stating that T-Mobile is not allowed to overrule the termination you already requested yourself with your previous provider. Thus, if you would still prefer to use the overstapservice, you would first need to reverse the termination you requested yourself at your previous provider. Afterward, the overstapservice will work as intended.

Feel free to raise any other questions you might have!

Hi @Cal,

Thanks for your reply!

If I don’t reverse my ternimation, and not use overstapservice. It’s still fine, right?

And my contract with T-mobile will automatically start on the installation date, right?

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

That's completely correct @junlei! As of right now, your old provider will terminate on the date you gave them, and we will connect you to the internet on the communicated activation date, which you will receive via sms and email. If you ordered Fiber internet, the latter is further confirmed by the installation appointment with Guidion. Thus, everything will still take place smoothly. :relaxed:

Reageer