Beantwoord

Change of address

• 7 June 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 461 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

Hello,

I have a T-mobile huis internet subscription presently. I will be shifting to a new address from 2nd july. With this ref, I would like to know procedure for shifting the present subscription to the new address. Alternate option would be to start a new subscription.

As a background, I will complete around 10 months, at end of June, with my present subscription. Will there be any penalties in the case if a new subscription needs to be made?

Additionally, what would be the best time to apply for the shifting (or new subscription) to avoid disruption of internet at the new address. I will officially take over the new address only by 1st July and would like to start by 2nd July if possible.

If any more info is needed, please let me know.

TIA.

Regards, Vineet

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 7 June 2020, 01:08

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @vintia 

When moving, a new annual contract is concluded at the new address if T-mobile can also provide services at the new address. You must notify T-mobile of a move 4 weeks in advance so that T-mobile has enough time to arrange everything. You will also have discount for the first few months according to your subscription. Discount will be the same as on the website.

Before the move you need to show an official document of move, this can be: 

an end lease from the landlord

a sales contract from a owner-occupied house

a rental or purchase agreement from the new address

a proof of registration from the municipality (GBA) 

The best way to do this is via facebook or twitter in a private chat where you can inform T-mobile about your move to a new house and upload the document along with it.

If you get to speak a bot just say ik wil een medewerker spreken.

https://community.t-mobile.nl/t-mobile-thuis-van-bestelling-tot-installatie-496/info-ik-ga-verhuizen-wat-nu-276340

Hello Waqqas,

Thank you for the info. Will reach out to t-mobile on Facebook.

At this moment i just have a termination email sent to the present landlord and the pre-purchase agreement of the new house that I can provide as a proof. Hope it would be sufficient.

Thanks a lot again. 

Cheers, Vineet

Reputatie 6

@vintia congratulations on your new home! Did you already reach out to us on Facebook? Otherwise you can also send me a private message and I will fix it for you! 😁

Reageer