DSL Shut off nearly a year ago, still no fiber optic hooked up and T-Mobile canceled our T-Mobile House

• 20 September 2022
  • 1 reactie
  • 42 Bekeken

We had T-Mobile Huis. Nearly a year ago, right before Christmas 2021 our DSL Internet was shut off due to miscommunication about Fiber Optics already being hooked up when it had not been connected yet. We have been without any tv, phone or internet for almost a year now and have yet to see anything be resolved. We were able to receive 7 day vouchers for my husbands cell phone and mine to provide us with actual “unlimited” internet to use our hotspots to provide internet to the household. Due to having no tv, phone or internet for so long and not needing to pay for those services, T-Mobile canceled our T-Mobile Huis. We wish to have this whole entire fiasco fixed immediately. I expect someone to be here before the end of this week, if nobody shows up to hook up the fiber optics and get us re-connected with T-mobile Huis then we will be filing a complaint and also contacting a lawyer. 

Boris 1 jaar geleden

Hi @barnibo, thanks for your message and welcome to our Community! I'm shocked by your message, this is in entirely not the service we have in mind. It's why I've checked out all the possibilities right away. 

The T-Mobile voor thuis subscription has been stopped, which means that all lines are disconnected. To be able to connect you again, a new order must be placed. Apologies for the inconvenience. The reason the lines has been disconnected, is that there's been no permission granted by the building corporation for placing the cable trays needed within the building. Without these cable trays, we are not able to place and fix the home access. The home access is only able to be done through the outside of the building, which the building corporation won't allow. 

I wish I could tell you a better ordeal, but we are unable to set you up with a connection with T-Mobile. If anything changes in the future, we're happy to connect you to the grid. Please let us know if you have any questions, we're here in the meantime.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7

Hi @barnibo, thanks for your message and welcome to our Community! I'm shocked by your message, this is in entirely not the service we have in mind. It's why I've checked out all the possibilities right away. 

The T-Mobile voor thuis subscription has been stopped, which means that all lines are disconnected. To be able to connect you again, a new order must be placed. Apologies for the inconvenience. The reason the lines has been disconnected, is that there's been no permission granted by the building corporation for placing the cable trays needed within the building. Without these cable trays, we are not able to place and fix the home access. The home access is only able to be done through the outside of the building, which the building corporation won't allow. 

I wish I could tell you a better ordeal, but we are unable to set you up with a connection with T-Mobile. If anything changes in the future, we're happy to connect you to the grid. Please let us know if you have any questions, we're here in the meantime.

Reageer