Beantwoord

Fiber plans in Amsterdam Zuid

• 25 April 2022
  • 4 reacties
  • 65 Bekeken

Hi, I am unable to find any transparent information about estimate for laying out fiber in Amsterdam Zuid  (Scheldebuurt / Rivierenbuurt). Can someone here share some information, is it a matter of months, years?  

Thanks! 

icon

Beste antwoord door Lisa 26 April 2022, 07:38

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @ryzen01 

T-Mobile is laying out Fiber in parts of Amsterdam West, I am not sure if Amsterdam Zuid will follow anytime soon.

Do you have a DSL connection at the moment or KPN Fiber aswell? In that case the KPN cable could be used for T-Mobiles own network.

@Waqqas I have Ziggo at the moment, KPN provides 200/20 maximum ADSL speed at my address. 
Do you have an approximate guess when fiber can happen in Zuid?

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@ryzen01

I'm a customer, not a T-Mobile employee. See this page for Fiber in Amsterdam West.

I have no idea if there are plans for Amsterdam Zuid, T-Mobile could also just lay Fiber in West..

Reputatie 7

Hi @ryzen01, really cool to read that you are interested in this information! On the page down below that @Waqqas sent you, you can leave your data for our newsletter. This way we can keep you posted about the developments around Fiber in Amsterdam. You can also fill in your address anytime on this page to check whether there is already Fiber at your address or whether it will be available soon. Please let me know if you have any other questions. The Community loves to help you! 😁