Beantwoord

Geen WAN Light during installation

• 30 March 2018
  • 1 reactie
  • 134 Bekeken

I have received my installation package(just home internet) 10 days ago and it was stated that internet service will be provided as of 29.03.2018. I have installed my package as instructed and there was no WAN light on as of 29.03.2018. I have called client service by phone (twice) but they both have said that I may wait until 18:00 pm for the internet but there was no internet at all. I have called client service today and told my problem once again. They told me that there should be an internet service but they could not understand so they have opened a ticket for the repair team. I have been informed that repair team will contact me very soon but no one contacted with me yet.

I would likte to understand why my internet service not provided(because of technical issues or else) and get help from repair team as soon as possible.

Note: I have made my connection properly via a main connection point on my living room with DSL cable. Power and Wifi bulbs are green and functioning.
icon

Beste antwoord door Sander 31 March 2018, 12:28

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Hi Orcun,

Thanks for your order, I'd like to start with that! I hope we can give you a proper welcome soon. We plan the activation of the line with our network operator. He will then activate the line during the first day of your order. In some cases there's something wrong with the line or connection point. In other words, in- or outside your home there's a hiccup. Depending on this, we send a technician. If you called our service center, you will soon be called by either team. I'm sorry to say that during the holidays the waiting period will be a little longer. But you can rest assured, the line will be restored and soon you'll have working Internet and Wifi!

Reageer