Beantwoord

How long does it normally take to get a technician appointment?

• 4 October 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 145 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 2 reacties

Hello,

I made a contract with t-mobile thuis for fibre internet like 3 weeks ago and I got told over the phone that a technician can come to my place +-1 day of the starting date (that was last week). Even though I instantly made an appointment the first day possible was nearly 1 month after the start date. I hoped that I could maybe install the internet by myself after receiving the modem but it turned out that I can't because it is fibre. I am a bit upset now because I need the internet for my work and was wondering if that is normal to wait so long. I am also mad because I received wrong information while ordering. If I would have known that it takes so long I would have searched somewhere else.

icon

Beste antwoord door Cal van Odido 4 October 2022, 16:52

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hi @MatGron,

Thanks for giving me a heads-up and sorry for the confusion, I want to solve this as quickly as possible for you!

I was surprised that it takes Guidion so long to get to your place and I wanted to look for another spot that suits you. Unfortunately, they have no earlier timeslot available as of now. If I were to find an earlier appointment for you, are there any days in the coming two weeks which do not suit your agenda for an appointment?

Preferably I want to get you online as soon as possible. Do you or does anyone in your household have a T-Mobile, Tele2, or Ben Mobile subscription? I would gladly supply you with extra data.

As a last tip, I will keep track of Guidion's agenda, but I can also advise you to look at their digital agenda every once in a while as appointments will likely free up. 

I hope to be able to get back to you soon!

Thanks for your reply. Any day except the 5.10 or 6.10 would work out for me. I also already contacted Guidion but they told me that there is no earlier appointment available. Unfortunately I don’t have any of these subscriptions. I hope that there will be an earlier appointment possible.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @MatGron,

Thanks for giving me a heads-up and sorry for the confusion, I want to solve this as quickly as possible for you!

I was surprised that it takes Guidion so long to get to your place and I wanted to look for another spot that suits you. Unfortunately, they have no earlier timeslot available as of now. If I were to find an earlier appointment for you, are there any days in the coming two weeks which do not suit your agenda for an appointment?

Preferably I want to get you online as soon as possible. Do you or does anyone in your household have a T-Mobile, Tele2, or Ben Mobile subscription? I would gladly supply you with extra data.

As a last tip, I will keep track of Guidion's agenda, but I can also advise you to look at their digital agenda every once in a while as appointments will likely free up. 

I hope to be able to get back to you soon!

Reageer