Beantwoord

installation package delivery to another address

• 9 February 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 27 Bekeken

Hi,

I am moving to Den Bosch on the 19th of February, and I requested a package of internet but I didn’t receive yet any installation date or the delivery of the package.

Besides, as I don’t have internet on my new home, I asked for the connection the same date. As it says that the installation package will be delivered 4 to 7 days before, is it possible to receive it in my current address and not were it would be installed?

Please let me know something as we both work from home and we need everything settled up on time.

thx

icon

Beste antwoord door Jason van Odido 12 February 2021, 09:06

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Jromerobreijo, welcome to the Community and congratulations on your new home! 🏘

The installation package has been delivered. It's not possible to have it delivered at another address, you could have chosen to have it delivered at a PostNL pick-up point, but that's only an option prior to delivery. Do you happen to know the current tenants/home owners of your new address? You could give them a call and explain the situation or perhaps pick up the package. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The installation date is February 19th so that's been fixed already, great! If you have any other questions, please let me know. I'd be more than happy to help. Good luck with the move and enjoy your new home and subscription! 😄

Reageer