Beantwoord

Installation package is delayed

• 8 November 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 71 Bekeken

• heeft eerste post geplaatst
  • 1 reactie

I made an Internet order on Oct 20th for my new apartment and they promise me to have it installed on Nov 12. It is already Nov 8, I called the customer service yesterday and they said the installation package is delayed and there is no solution. I can only wait for they dispatched email and wait for the installation arrangement...but I have no Internet then, I have to work from home!!! In the customer service call, the staff said “sorry to hear that, but there is no solution for you”, even not providing me a SIM card with unlimited data (like what they did for the other delay case), how can I deal with this situation? It is really disappointing for such a big company to treat customer like whatever.

icon

Beste antwoord door Cal van Odido 9 November 2022, 10:12

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @FayKong,

Thank you for posting your story and I am sorry to hear about your experience, this is certainly not what I wish to see! 

I would love to help you out and to find a solution quickly. As you have not connected your Community account to your T-Mobile Thuis subscription, could you please send me the following details via a private message:

• Zip code and house number.
  • Your date of birth.
  • The last four digits of your IBAN.

With this information I can try my utmost best to obtain a good solution for you!

Thanks Cal for providing me the unlimited data package. BUT, the data package does not work...bacause I need to send a code to 2244, but now 2244 system is DOWN...this means, there is BUG everywhere in T-mobile...and my problem has not been solved.

Reputatie 7
Badge +4

Hi @FayKong,

Sorry that I was unable to help you quicker! I replied to your private message and hopefully this provided you with the solution. Let me know, I'll be eagerly waiting for your response!

Reageer