Beantwoord

Internet Thuis installation incomplete and lack of customer service.

• 6 September 2022
  • 7 reacties
  • 85 Bekeken

I have no internet at my new address and klantenservice is not reachable. Can it get any worse I wonder ? (probably yes) 

I was told that overstappen will mean that I can have new internet at my new address. But does not seem to be the case. 3 years I ago I waited 3 weeks to get internet at my new address and now another 2 weeks before a monteur can come check potential problems.

Can you do something to speed things up?

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 6 September 2022, 14:23

Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @harijos 

Do you have a DSL or Fiber connection at your new address?

I guess DSL? Is internet allready active on your new adress and is the modem connected to the main KPN ISRA? Could you attach a photo of the ISRA?

Hi @Waqqas, it is DSL.

• Can’t tell whether or not internet is active at my new address. Is this something you can see on your side?
  • Modem is connected as shown below:
  •  

•  

• Our ISRA looks like this 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@harijos 

I'm a customer like you so I can't check this, you should have received an SMS on the day internet was activated or you can check the date in your T-Mobile thuis account.

You can also try the other port on the ISRA.

Oh I see @Waqqas! Thanks for your input as I now have changed the ports on ISRA and I have internet! Saved me 1 more week of waiting😅. 

Far more helpful than the customer service and lightning fast resolution (hope T-Mobile is reading this)

Reputatie 7

Hi @harijos, thanks for your message and thank you @Waqqas for the quick solution giving. It's clear that the solution was not far away and I'm happy our Community is able to help you with this. Your feedback is very much appreciated, this way we're able to improve our service.

I've checked right away and see that the connection is stable. I've also checked that an appointment with a technician has been made. This could be an extra check to see if the connection will remain stable, but it is up to you to keep the appointment. Please let me know, if we need to cancel it. 

Hi Boris, Thanks for cross-checking. Everything is in order as far as I can tell and therefore I would like to cancel the appointment with the technician.

Regards,

Reputatie 7

Hi @harijos, thanks for your quick reply. I've canceled the technician and made sure our system recognize you as being online. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience cost. Please let us know if you have any questions. For now, enjoy your connection and know we're always here to help you out.

Reageer