• 16 reacties
  • 207 Bekeken

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 29 November 2021, 12:14

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

16 reacties

Hi, 

I suppose to have Internet today. Already received the package and been searching for isra punt since yesterday the only thing i could found was this. 

Is it the isra punt? If so, how can i connect it? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hallo @Omartl9 

The cable on the left looks like the main cable from KPN, where is it coming from and are the wires of that cable connected to something? It's not quite clear.

Hallo @Omartl9 

The cable on the left looks like the main cable from kon, where is it coming from?

Hi @waqqas

As you can see i cant follow it, but its next to the apartment's door! 

White free
Yellow free
Green free
Black connected
Blue connected
Red connected

Those are coming out from the left cable 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Omartl9 

Those wires coming from downstairs, can you locate them? So where they are connected downstairs?

@Omartl9

Those wires coming from downstairs, can you locate them? So where they are connected downstairs?

I doubt from downstairs... I live in ground floor apartment!! 

@Omartl9

This tube is embty nothing going through it 

@Omartl9

This tube is embty nothing going through it 

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

@Omartl9 

And that left cable that's coming from out of the wall any idea where it's connected on the other side? Maybe outside?

@Omartl9

And that left cable that's coming from out of the wall any idea where it's connected on the other side? Maybe outside?

It might be,, cant assure that because its invisible outside 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Omartl9, welcome to T-Mobile and to the Community!

I see that Waqqas has already offered his experienced and professional help: that's fantastic! You stated in your second post: “I'm supposed to have Internet today”, however, your contract request has been done yesterday. Usually requests will be processed within one to three weeks, depending on the line-technology (Fiber or DSL). Because you've requested a DSL-connection, the process might be a tad quicker in regards to Fiber, but a one day delivery is too optimistic, sorry to burst your excitement! 😊

Having said that, we can always send over a technician to check the ISRA and see whether it's up to our required standards. When your plan date (date of line activation) has passed, we can instruct Guidion to come and take a gander at your ISRA. You'll receive an email with the plan date within the coming days/weeks. Please be sure to keep checking your inbox and inform us of that plan date. 

I'd be more than happy to send over a technician when that date has arrived! 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

UPDATE: I see you've ordered two subscriptions, with the first one having been ordered on a different address. Fortunately I see that one's been cancelled already! That might have been why you stated that the line should have been online yesterday, sorry for the confusion!

UPDATE: I see you've ordered two subscriptions, with the first one having been ordered on a different address. Fortunately I see that one's been cancelled already! That might have been why you stated that the line should have been online yesterday, sorry for the confusion!

Exactly, still no isra and I've been waiting for 2 week now and still have to wait another  2 weeks!!

So i really can't wait to schedule a technician after having my Internet activated.

Obviously, i need a technician, so sooner is better 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

@Omartl9 Thanks for clarifying the situation! Unfortunately we can't send over a technician prior to the actual activation date. If everything goes according to plan, you'll receive the activation date within the next couple of days. 

Because you entered the wrong address in the previous order, we can't fasten the process. However, I can try and see if we can make the request for the activation date/plan date quicker than usual. I'll try my best, I promise!

Hi @Jason ,

Thank you for your help, yesterday i got email that the activation date is 8th December, however i still couldn't find isra point. I tried to make appointment with technician and got one on 22nd of December!!

Im not sure if there is a solution to make it sooner? And more thing, when i was making the appointment, i had to answer a few questions, so when i answer that i dont know where is my isra point, it shows me "Guidion" can't help, so i had to say my isra is in meter room to make the appointment!

Im wondering what if i dont have it there? What should i do? 

Shall i contact kpn? If so, could you direct me with the process 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Omartl9, you can always try moving the appointment to a date closer to today. Try and call Guidion (please dial 088 2000 151) everyday in order to check whether there's a spot open sooner than the 22nd. I can't make any guarantees, but whenever another appointment in the neighborhood has been declined due to the issue having been solved for instance, a spot in the schedule will open up and that might mean that you'll be able to receive help a tad sooner.

Please keep us posted!