Beantwoord

Isra and package

• 8 December 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 53 Bekeken

Hi, I made my order on 29th Nov, it was a new thuis contract and yesterday i received the package but there were no ring bell?

Im wondering what the reason?

And about ISRA point, i already asked here and seems like i will need a technician. Who i have to contact on 13th Dec "the date of activation" to get in touch with technician? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Waqqas 8 December 2021, 14:31

Bekijk origineel

This topic has been closed for comments

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +15

Hello @Omartl9 

Did you get a mail from T-Mobile with a form to apply for the doorbell? I think in the confirmation email.

Wait for a moderator to reply, they can send a technician to your place.

Edit @Jason stated that they can send a technician after the activation date has passed.

Hello @Omartl9 

Did you get a mail from T-Mobile with a form to apply for the doorbell? I think in the confirmation email.

Wait for a moderator to reply, they can send a technician to your place.

Edit @Jason stated that they can send a technician after the activation date has passed.

Hi again Waqqas, i didnt receive any form to apply for doorbell! I made my order on phone.

And about the technician. Why would i wait for thr activation date to arrange the technician visit. The activation date is on 13th, so why we dont save time and and schedule a visit on 13th or even 14th 

Reputatie 7
Badge +16

Hi @Omartl9, I'm not entirely sure why you haven't received an email with said link: promoties.t-mobile.nl/blackfriday.

Regarding a technician: you've made an appointment for December 22nd. Try and call Guidion (please dial 088 2000 151) everyday in order to check whether there's a spot open sooner than the 22nd. I can't make any guarantees, but whenever another appointment in the neighborhood has been declined due to the issue having been solved for instance, a spot in the schedule will open up and that might mean that you'll be able to receive help a tad sooner.

Please keep us posted!