Beantwoord

Modem

• 20 August 2018
  • 3 reacties
  • 710 Bekeken

Ciao, oggi ho preso il mio modem dopo 15 giorni. Non importava, ma non sapevo che fosse arrivato. Ora ho un ordine in sospeso. Ho collegato il modem ma quando inserisco la password mi dice che è sbagliato. Come posso fare?
icon

Beste antwoord door Brian 5 September 2018, 14:51

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hi sara1988, welcome to the T-Mobile Community.

Can you please repost your message in either Dutch or English? Those are the two languages that are allowed on this messageboard. Thanks in advance.
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
@sara1988 en @Kaassausje

Google Translate is your friend:
Hallo, vandaag nam ik mijn modem na 15 dagen. Het deed er niet toe, maar ik wist niet dat het was aangekomen. Nu heb ik een lopende bestelling. Ik heb de modem aangesloten maar als ik het wachtwoord invoeg, zegt het dat het fout is. Hoe kan ik doen?

Hello @sara1988 welcome on the T-Mobile forum.
The best way to go is to make contact with the help desk of T-Mobile if the problem persists.

Try to respond in English if you can.
Reputatie 7
Hi Sara, have your questions been answered by my colleagues from our customer service already? If not then please send me a private message (so don't post it in this topic) with your full address, your date of birth and the last four digits of your bankaccount number and I'll be happy to help you!

Reageer